I have bad credit but desperately need a loan?

Hi there, I have bad credit and I dont have any real assets to my name. All I have are personal items which equate to about 15k in total. I need to refinance my credit card and pay out one of the cards I defaulted on. In totaly the refinancing I need to do is about 6,500. Yet I'm finding it very hard to find... show more Hi there,
I have bad credit and I dont have any real assets to my name. All I have are personal items which equate to about 15k in total. I need to refinance my credit card and pay out one of the cards I defaulted on. In totaly the refinancing I need to do is about 6,500. Yet I'm finding it very hard to find anywhere that will do it. How do I get myself out of this one? Im working full time and am on around 50k/year. I would be willing to pay a higher interst rate in order to refinance.
Update: Guys I forgot to ass im not in america.
Im in Australia.
The problem I have right now is I need money to pay off my card because Im about to travel. Money isnt my problem in the long run I am just not liquid at the moment and need a quick loan to fix the card and be on my way.
0