Does anyone know of a tabletop dishwaher that doesnt need to be plumbed into the main washing machine pipes?

I have just moved into a new flat. It has a very small kitchen, no where near enough room for a full sized washing machines, tumble dryer and dishwasher! I have a small tumble dryer that can be put under the breakfast bar if need be, and I would like a small dishwasher that I can put on a unit somewhere. But,... show more I have just moved into a new flat. It has a very small kitchen, no where near enough room for a full sized washing machines, tumble dryer and dishwasher! I have a small tumble dryer that can be put under the breakfast bar if need be, and I would like a small dishwasher that I can put on a unit somewhere.

But, there is only 1 connection to the main water pipes- which my washing machine currently uses, plus even if I wanted to use a Y conection (which I have seen suggested several times) I would need to drill a hole through the unit to get to it, which in a rented flat is not an option.

I have heard people talk about ones that just plug onto the kitchen taps, and they would be ideal. Trouble is I cant find any. Does anyone know of any anywhere?!
Do they work?!

Thanks. Kim
Update: hey yes I am in the UK.

And to make matters worse, when I had a look it appears that my taps do not have any screw threads. There is nothing to screw anything onto. How does that work?!!!