Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有人可以幫我看文章嗎?

客人A 老闆B 導遊C

A:不好意思~

A:Excuse me~

B:嗯,有什麼我能幫妳的嗎?

B:YES,may i help you?

A:有什麼行程可以介紹給我的嗎?

A:IS there any package you can introduce to me?

B:嗯~妳想要去哪呢?國外還是台灣本島?

B:hmmmm..where do you want to go? In Taiwan or other country?

A:我想要從北台灣到南台灣~

A:i want to go from north taiwan to south taiwan~

B:好的~請稍等一下,我馬上找人為您查詢

B:OK,please Wait for two Minutes, i'll ask someone to search for it right now

B:請幫我尋找台灣從北到南的行程

B:please search for the Travel Package from north taiwan to south taiwan

C:好的,馬上來.

C:OK,right now

..........

C:找到了!老闆!

C:BOSS, i got it!

B:嗯....小姐~我們這裡有一件行程可以為您介紹

B:hmmmm.........lady~we have Travel Package that we can introduce for you

A:好的~謝謝,請開始

A:OK~thanks,please start

B:我們總共有三天的行程,第一天我們在北台灣觀光,第二天我們轉往台中,這裡是台灣的中部,最後我們移動到高雄

B:It's a three days package,the fist day is in north taiwan,the second day we will turn to Taichung whitch is taiwan's Center,final we turn to Kaohsiung

A:哦...那麼詳細資訊誰來為我介紹呢?

A:OH....who can explain for me?

B:好的!我請我的助理小姐為妳介紹

B:OK,I'll ask an young assistant lady to explain it for you

C:是的,接下來由我為您服務

C:yes,is me service for you right now

A:好的!

A:ok!

C:第一天我們將在台北停留,我們主要參觀的景點是台北故宮博物館,以及目前世界最高的建築台北101!

C:we will stay in taipe of first days,we major to visit national palace Museum and the tapei one O one

A:哇!太棒了~

A:Wow!great! i like it!

C:第二天我們出發到台中,這裡是台灣中部.有著名的夜市小吃,以及自然科學博物館~晚上期間妳可以到逢甲夜市去走走喔!

C:we depart to Taichung of the second days, there is taiwan's Center have fame's nosh and national museum of natural Science. at night, you can go to night market!

A:嗯~我喜歡台灣小吃!

A:hmmm~i like taiwan's nosh!

C:最後早上時,我們會帶領妳到高雄景點,以及愛河

C:finaly~in the morning. we will lead you to the Gaoxiong scenic spot, the dream time as well as love the river

A:這行程聽起來是不錯,那麼請問價格多少錢呢?

A:Sounds good,how much does the journey cost?

C:是的!只要6千元!

C:YES! only six thousand dollars!

A:哇!真便宜! 好!我決定這方案了!

A:wow~so cheap! OK! i want to this journey!

B:謝謝!那麼請登記妳的電話

B:thanks,well,please registry your phone numbers

A:26715909

A:two six seven one five nine O nine!

B&C: 謝謝! 拜拜!

B&C: Thank you! bye bye~

A:拜拜!

A:bye bye~

請問以上句子哪裡有問題嗎?

有的話可否幫我修改一下..

拜託 謝謝了!

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    C:第二天我們出發到台中,這裡是台灣中部.有著名的夜市小吃,以及自然科學博物館~晚上期間妳可以到逢甲夜市去走走喔!

    C:we depart to Taichung of the second days, there is taiwan's Center have fame's nosh and national museum of natural Science. at night, you can go to night market!

    1.可以改成we depart to Taichung of the second days, it's taiwan's Center and there are fame's nosh and national museum of natural Science. at night, you can go to night market!

    2.A:哇!真便宜! 好!我決定這方案了!

    A:wow~so cheap! OK! i want to this journey!

    可以改成wow~so cheap! OK! i want this!

    剩下的就是第一人稱要改大寫喔!

    2008-10-05 21:15:01 補充:

    除了第一人稱要改大寫,其他也是啦

    Source(s): me, me
  • 1 decade ago

    A:有什麼行程可以介紹給我的嗎?

    A:IS there any package you can introduce to me?

    Is there any travel package that you could show me?

    B:嗯~妳想要去哪呢?國外還是台灣本島?

    B:hmmmm..where do you want to go? In Taiwan or other country?

    B:hmmmm..where do you like to go? Taiwan or other countries?

    A:我想要從北台灣到南台灣~

    A:i want to go from north taiwan to south taiwan~

    B:好的~請稍等一下,我馬上找人為您查詢

    B:OK,please Wait for two Minutes, i'll ask someone to search for it right now

    B:OK,please wait for two minutes, I ask someone to search your travel package.

    B:請幫我尋找台灣從北到南的行程

    B:Could you search the Travel Package which isfrom north taiwan to south taiwan.

    B:嗯....小姐~我們這裡有一件行程可以為您介紹

    B:hmmmm.........lady~we have aTravel Package that we can introduce for you

    A:好的~謝謝,請開始

    A:OK~thanks,please

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.