Mabla asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我看有沒有奇怪的句子或文法 謝謝囉

American so love country that we can found a national flag in their home. That is special that we have a pleasure to visit Lincoln Museum. It is amazing to me. Data are preserving so complete. Best of all, we can get many thoughts of Lincoln from this trip. In Illinois, we have a place have to go. It is Chicago. No doubt, Chicago is an art city. Skyscraper is its mark. There filled with different racial. Famous building appears in front of us. Chicago Millennium Park and the Crown Fountain are my favorite place. The Chicago Millennium Park grass has many foreigners. They read novels or take a break. It is so leisure that I don’t want to leave. I found that enjoying time maybe is all America life style. We have a dinner party with some people from Taiwan. They are passion to everyone. The party satisfies our mind. This month, we meet birthday of Caecer who is members of our team. We held a party to celebrate his birthday. Teacher prepared card for Caecer. It is so special experience. We have opportunity of enjoy music performance in Monday. It is amazing life way. There have many people in square, but I don’t hear any noisy. They are concentrating. People respect for performance. I think it is good attitude to performer. I will learn and do it in my future. Last weekend, Illinois State University makes an arrangement for us. St. Louis is our destination. It has a build attract me very much.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

看看改後的適合嗎 ?

American love country so much and we can find the national flag fly upon the house. That is special that we have a pleasure to visit Lincoln Museum. It is amazing to me. Data are preserved completely. The most important, we can get many thoughts of Lincoln from this trip. In Illinois, the place we have to go is the Chicago city. No doubt, Chicago is an art city. Skyscraper Tour (芝加哥摩天大樓) is its landmark building. There we see beautiful sight. Famous places appear in front of us. Chicago Millennium Park and the Crown Fountain are my favorite places. There are many foreigners on the grass in Chicago Millennium Park. They read novels or take a break. It is so leisure that I don’t want to leave. I find the enjoying time might be the life style of all Americans . We have a dinner party with some people came from Taiwan. They have passion for everyone. We satisfy the party in our mind. In this month, we met the birthday of Caecer who is the member of our team. We hold a party to celebrate his birthday. Teacher prepared card for Caecer. It was the special experience. We had opportunity to enjoyed music performed in Monday. It's amazing life way. There were many people in square, but I don’t hear any noise. They are concentration. People respect for the perform. I think it is good attitude to performer. I will learn and do it in my future. In last weekend, Illinois State University made an arrangement for us. St. Louis is our destination. It has a build attracts me very much.

Source(s): 自已想
  • 怪客

(that we can found ) 在下句中很奇怪,應用(that we can find)用found 的原

American so love country that we can found a national flag in their home.

2008-10-05 02:58:01 補充:

(found 的原形)在此特別更正

Source(s): 自己想法