Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is Amy Dumas attractive or ugly?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I think she's borderline beautiful and definite Playboy material

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's pretty enough to draw attention to herself, or make people look again. But she wouldn't be one of the first girls to get picked up at a bar. I'd take her if there was nothing better around. But I might find her more attractive if she didn't have a big arm tattoo.

• 1 decade ago

Lita is easily one of the nicest and best-looking women you could get an autograph from in real life.

But let's assume for a moment that she was a *****, and you hated her. Even if this were the case, she would still be worth looking at and banging all night.

Her body is amazing, with incredibly athletic-looking designs but still sexy and feminine.

• 3 years ago

i think of the rattling WWE seems are hyped up. no longer something advantageous approximately Lita, Michelle, Eve, Maria (She no longer undesirable, yet no longer all that on an identical time) and Candice is the main hyped up. i think of Mickie James is the prettiest. in terms of face and physique.......infant have been given IT occurring Trish maximum well liked Diva for existence

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Amy Dumas (a.k.a. Lita) is without a doubt = ATTRACTIVE.

When she got mixed up with Edge (now "he" is UGLY) and she became trashy, she was still attractive however. Too bad she retired because she's a very good wrestler.

• BTII
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

those are terrible pictures, but anyways she's still attractive to me.

Try this for a change:

http://immagini.p2pforum.it/images.php/i1616_lita....

(hey, I'm a guy)

But I don't miss her for her looks (well, not ONLY...) I miss her because she was a great wrestler. And lets face it not many divas can wrestle these days...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think she is an annoying prostitute who can't act or sing her way out of a paper bag.

• 1 decade ago

I find Amy Dumas attractive....and Geezzz how could say ugly!

• 1 decade ago

she is not ugly, in some shots she is showing her age, but for the most part she is attractive.

• 1 decade ago

I say shes very pretty but is some pictures it shows her age a tiny bitn but shes beautiful!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Let's just say Edge was not wrong for what he did.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.