Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Ladies how do you keep your thongs from getting poop on them after you go to the bathroom?

It seems like no matter how much I wipe I always end up with tracks...what's your secret?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • CB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Uh... you have a problem with your wiping technique I guess. You maybe need to use one of those baby wipes if your can is that dirty.

• 3 years ago

Poopy Thong

• Fiona
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Just keep wiping until the T.P comes out clean

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow people are rude. lol. I think its common for most girls to have this problem when they first start wearing them.

But try baby-wipes, that might help. Someone already said babywipes but I think it'd be the best solution =] Wipe extra extra good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • L♥G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

LOL ewww...

The pad brand always has feminine wipes that are not only good to use when you're one your period, but they maybe able to help with poo problem.... they're like baby wipes, so you could use that instead...

BTW my 4 year old sometimes has the same prob in her panties too...so you're not alone.

• 1 decade ago

You wipe your butt with wet paper towels or bring portable wet wipes....if you keep gettin that then push in a little...git er dun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In all seriousnesss.....you are not wiping it all off! And if you can't...carry a spare thong with you so you aren't funky.

• 4 years ago

Try changing your diet its the greasy food that causes the poo to be sticky, if your poo is more solid think you'll be fine

• 1 decade ago

that's sooo nasty...u need to either not wear em..or u need to carry around wipes..and wipe ya a** properly

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wipe!

(:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.