Are you smarter then Sarah Palin?

What newspapers do you read?

If you can answer this question, then your smarter then Sarah Palin.

Correction: "Than"

Thank you for pointing that out.

In Katie Couric's interview she couldn't answer off the top of her head what newspapers she read. It's a very simple question, no? Only until she had a chance to appear on Fox News did she finally say which newspapers she read!

And you want this woman as our VP? I don't think so.

Favorite Answer

Smart does not mean you have Intelligence !!!!

Palin is "street smart" and that sums it up.

Anyone who is calling Palin stupid and voted for Obama has no room to talk. Seriously NO ROOM TO TALK. Obama is ******* clueless on just basic economics and defense. Palin is a smart individual who had some bad run ins with the drive by media. Too many people on the inter webs think a prerequisite to the presidency is an interview and not policies. I just don't understand how people can be this stupid but look at an interview and not policies and what accomplishments one has. BTW... she has a higher approval rating then Obama in the Senate... She must be doing something right. The media biased was clearly shown against Palin. They attacked what she wore at the convention, hunting, Trigg, her daughter, her husband and everything else that doesn't involve politics but her personal life while Obama got a free pass. They barely touched on Wright and Ayers and the other scarys in his camp.

Am I I smarter "then" Sarah Palin...?

What does that mean? I'm smarter, just generally, and following that I actually am Sarah Palin?

I read lots of newspapers...all of them...I can't remember what any of them are, but now I'm actually Sarah Palin...so I don't have to be able to give an answer.

The word is THAN.

Oh, as for what I read:

The Courier Mail

The Sunday Mail

The Australian

The Independent Weekly

The English language version of Le Monde

Time

The Bulletin (before it went bust)

New Scientist

and online versions of:

The Washington Post

The NY Times

The LA Times

The Chicago Sun-Tribune

The Kansas City Star

The Houston Chronicle

and the new entry into the list,

The Juneau Empire.

Heck and goshdarnit, I forgot the online versions of The Times, The Toronto Star, The Scotsman, The Irish Times, The Irish Independent, The Observer and The Guardian.

Yes, I am smarter than sarah palin.

The vast majority of Americans are.

What newspapers do you read?

USAToday, Yuma Daily Sun, Arizona Republic, to name just a few.

Palm Beach Post, New York Times, and WSJ but not daily. I read the newspaper wherever I happen to be, as well.

I already knew I was smarter than her. I'd be shocked if she can tie her shoes or do simple math.

• Lady I

Since i'm not running for vice president, it's not an issue at all!

It would have bothered no one if she wasn't running for VP, but since she is, it's not to much to ask of us what newspapers she reads. And you can't blame anyone for not wanting someone like that as VP.

I for one would like someone smarter then me to be the VP of this country, thank you very much.

• Taylor

Good one!!

Yes I am, an ant is smarter than Palin..

I read USA today,Post Dispatch, and many others!!

She should have been able to at least name one that she reads, even if it were th National inquirer!! Rag Mag..

Jackson Clarion Ledger

Haaretz (Israel)

Guardian (UK)

Washington Post

NY Times

LA Times

Christian Science Monitor

Anti War.com

Washington Post, London Times and Le Monde (yes, I know that's not a newspaper).

Does anyone really believe that she reads the WSJ? It's soooo boring I have a hard time believing anyone who knows as little about the economy as she does could stomach it.

I'm smarter than you. I at least know I can not determine someones level of intelligence by how they react to their first interview on national television with a Network News Anchor.

I bet under the same conditions that you would be so nervous you couldn't answer the question: "what is your name?"

Anyone is smarter than Sarah Palin.

I read CNN and yahoo and occasionally the New York times.