how do u login to 192.168.0.1 to change your router settings?

I heard the username is "admin" and no password but I can't log in? How can I change my routher settings???

shut up fred thats a trbl answer

Favorite Answer

The password can't be nothing. Depending on the company of your router, your default password can vary. The username is "admin", and for some linksys routers the password is also "admin", for netgear routers the password is "1234".

You "heard" the username is admin and there is no password?

Chances are the side or bottom of the router has the password written on it. At least the default password. If you cant get that to work then someone has changed it. Good luck with that. Some routers have a reset button but that will remove all your settings that are already in there. If its a new router then this shouldnt matter but you also should have to be resetting it.

Some default passwords are: admin, password, 123, 1234, user and administrator.

If you can't remember the log in details then there is always a hole in your router at the back, stick a pin or something in it for around 10 seconds, that should reset it to default.

If you haven't changed the router password settings, look online for the manual and it should give you the default password for the login.

192.168.o.1 Login

I cant change my tp link 5350 router password also !On IE/on Fire Fox!So how can i change it ?

• how do I get to the login page, I keep getting a "page cant be displayed error?" when I enter the ip address of 192.168.10.1 to reset the password for my new home router into my repeater.

password can be any of these

password

password123

pass123

admin

from the routers iv seen, they always have the log in at the back of your router (or under) or somewhere on the box that it was in when you bought it, hope i helped, goodluck

How can I change my router name

How can I change the router settings?

step 1 - reset the router by pressing the reset switch on the back of the router

sterp 2 - use username = admin, password =1234