how to cheat on the SAT?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cheating is so cake on the SATs. The key is during the breaks. they allow you to go to the bathroom, and at least at the place that I go to nobody follows you in there, so just take all your friends in there with you and discuss some of the tough math problems and bounce ideas off eachother. then when you go back to test be careful not to get caught but go back to the section and change the answer. Its a lot easier if you have a good memory and dont have to look at which letter is the correct answer. also if you run out of time on a math problem at the end of one of the sections if you have extra time you can contiue to work on the math rpoblem then change your answer if you can figure it out

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good luck, there is no way to cheat on the SAT, because the proctors are that good with procedure and there's no way you'd have advanced knowledge of the questions, unless you broke into ETS, which would constitute a felony

• 5 years ago

RE:

how to cheat on the SAT?

• nini
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sorry pal, there's no way of doing it except if you will be lucky to have an old proctor who will sleep during the exam! LOL. Trust me, I used to proctor SAT and were given instruction to memorize and follow by heart.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would you want to? If you really need a good score so desperately that you're willing to cheat to get it, you're probably not going to be successful in the long run anyway. Bad morals lead you nowhere.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry.

You can cheat on the SAT.

Trust me.

• 1 decade ago

You can't cheat on the SAT. It's just that simple.

• ask the person infront or behind you for the answers infront of about 10 administrators and then fail all your tests

not really worth it for 1 answer is it?

Source(s): you CANT cheat
  • 5 years ago

ask ur mum hahahahaha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.