Has anyone heard of a company called "GOODWILL MARKET RESEARCH INC"? or "AMERICAN SURVEY RESEARCH ORGANIZATION?

Has anyone heard of a company called "GOODWILL MARKET RESEARCH INC"? or "AMERICAN SURVEY RESEARCH ORGANIZATIONS? or CONSUMER SURVEY SPECIALIST? address listed as 1700 Bell St.5th floor Sacramento, CA 95604 phone number 1-438-868-9937? has anyone ever heard of this company are they fraudulent or does anyone know of any good fraud sites I can maybe look them up on???? I need all the info I can get on this (these) companies!!!!!!

Just to make it known to anyone who responds I DO NOT AND AM NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM I NEVER SAID I WAS. I was just inquiring whether or not anyone has ever heard of them besides me. Please respond with Informal answers only! not something that Duhh I already know not to do business with a company I suspect is fraudulent. Thans for your response.

Mii23

Best Answer

Why do you ask? Did you get a check in the mail like I did today and online to see if the company exists?? I looked up the area code on the letter and the mailing address is Sacramento but the area code is Montreal, and the area code on the check that says CT is from Quebec. Screams scam to me! Sure coulda used $3500 dollars though, sounds like fun!

Why do you need info on them? If you think they might be frauds, why would you do business with them?