The Bible and the election/Israel?

Now, I'm not usually someone who will debate with people over the bible, but I find it interesting that there are many prophecies that are coming true lately. How do you guys feel about the war in Israel in conjunction with the election, and the supposed Armageddon?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

first of all, there is no war in Israel at the moment.

second, Palin can't seem to keep straight who the bad guys are. She has a flag of Israel in her office but doesn't seem to know who Hamas is.

• 1 decade ago

I believe we are living in the end times. I do and there are many other people that do also. All you have to do is read two books. The Bible and the Koran. Both have the same thing in them and it is going on now. Thing to point out is Most Christians believe we are in the end times. And Most Muslims do too. So only the non believers in Christianity, or Muslim faiths do not believe. And the following will describe how it will take place according too the Holy Bible and the Koran.

Too much on the plate now. Whoever is president will have to take it on. And both candidates know it..

There will be a WW III, or IV (some say WW III was the cold war).

It will start with Iran. Either they attack Israel or We or Israel attacks them. Russia will back them and invade Israel, and Attack Us. China will back Russia, and will try to conquer all of Asia along with the North Koreans. Japan and Australia will be our Allies in the Pacific.

Russia and Iran conquer the Middle East to include Turkey, and start to press on Europe thru Bosnia/ Yugoslavia. We US counter attack.

Jesus returns and there is peace according to the Bible. The Koran says that it is the Muslim Messiah but both books say the same as I have pointed out above.

• 1 decade ago

"If my people who are called by name will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and heal their land." II Chronicles 7:14

People can choose not to believe and continue to live like there will be no judgment. But it is coming. And as you say, Bible prophesy is coming to pass left and right. There will be a rebuilding of the temple of Yahweh - God of Israel. There will be a battle of Armageddon, and there will be judgment for every soul that has ever lived. Period.

Source(s): Bible - so it is written; so I believe.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's bull. As Rev Hagee told Lieberman and McCain get elected to start Armageddon. It's bull from him and the Rep's. Only a false Armageddon can be brought on by Man. God will pick the time and place not the Rep's or Rev Hagee.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sydel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

some Catholic bibles altered the ten commandments removing the bit approximately no longer worshiping statues. specifically the transformations are greater mundane only utilising diverse words to grant the comparable unique meaning. The JWs use their very own translation their pupils translated. so a techniques as i be attentive to they stored actual to unique meaning, in spite of the undeniable fact that it would not quit them from having unusual suggestions. study on for a greater academic answer. -------------------- Modal good judgment capacity that for each man or woman techniques there is unique expertise of reality that they on my own could be attentive to if defined to them in a novel way. this means that no one e book can describe the fullness of the attributes of a hypothetical God, and God could certainly ought to have a holy spirit to bare the reality to each and each heart. The greek theory of a emblems, alongside with Jesus, to personify God in an humanly comprehensible style arises from this theory from modal good judgment. yet another element of this theory is the thought each and each man or woman will discover diverse truths interior the only textual content. yet all that's quite off subject be counted. we've diverse variations of the Bible because of the fact the Bible became into no longer written initially in English. diverse human beings tried to translate it at diverse circumstances. E.g. The King James Bible became into written in a gutter (undemanding)sort of previous english. In those days only the elite used "you" and "yours". the solid information bible became into written interior the 20 th century in you and yours kind whilst Thee and regardless of the undeniable fact that became formal talk. There are nonetheless some errors in at present's translations. E.g. The commandment "do no longer kill" ought to have been translated "do no longer homicide" because of the fact the notice used actually meant do no longer illegally kill. interior the Bible God instructed the Israelites to commit genocide. Killing became into of course sometimes condoned. The Bible as all of us be attentive to it became right into a decision of stuff chosen via a gaggle of priests in Nicaea long after the time the activities supposedly surpassed off. They declare God inspired them what to choose for yet God is conscious of in the event that they have been telling the reality. additionally there have been suspected transcription errors over the years such that at present's Bible is probably no longer quite the comparable as initially written. Many historians have faith the Bible is generally a gaggle of fairy thoughts besides.

• 1 decade ago

America is not mentioned in the book of Revelation. Why? Because we will end up not supporting Israel and God will turn from this country (blessings are over). This will be when our leader (president) decides to remove himself from Biblical principles and align himself with false religions such as Islam. This person will have ancestry from a foreign country who will rise to power here and the Americans will be blinded by his charm. They won't see it until it is on them! Pray that the Lord will open your eyes to the truth.

• Chelfi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

See, this kind of thing makes me crazy. Armageddon is not good for Israel. And since only a minority of the people in the world believe in it, looking at disaster as a good thing spiritually may look fine to Christians, but it scares the liver out of the rest of us.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's because the Bible is written in a way that it's prophecies are vague enough to be possible.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Referencing 17th century post-hoc nonsense is no way to deal with the issues of today. It is a sad time in America we still have people who cannot look forward to at least the 1950s. That's when the Salk Polio Vaccine was developed.

There are no prophecies. Anyone can pound a square peg into a round hole to make a madman's guess (prophesy) fullfilled in their own minds.

Source(s): Atheist
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

those prophesies have been coming true over and over for hundreds of years.

Some scholars think the Beast & his number 666 referred to Emperor Nero.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Even Jesus believed the 'end times' would happen before his followers passed away....the 'end time' prophecy has continued since then....with EVERY single generation believing that theirs is the generation in which it will occur....but it doesn't and it won't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.