If You Had To Vote For Any Of These People FOR PRESIDENT........?

WHO WOULD YOU PICK??

Bill Oreilly

Bill Maher

Rush Limbaugh

Michael Moore

Sean Hannity

Al Franken

Ann Coulter

Oprah Winfrey

Dr. Phil

Judge Judy

Favorite Answer

Someone that should have been on your list I got an email that had Bill Cosby's views on many things that are close to my heart and I agreed with his solutions to these problems. But I don't know if I would vote for him either he might not share my views on other things But if I had to pick one on your list Bill O'rielly

• Neil M

Judge Judy, we'll have Oprah for Prime Minister, haha.

Judge Judy--shes awesome and straight to the point.

None - they speed round ovals doing awesome over one hundred miles an hour with inches between them & the multiple automobiles. i respect racing yet how wise is that truly - presidents continually look wise previously & dumb afterwards so i'm unable to vote for someone who lacks sturdy judgement (the following too close situation). Plus it takes a particular volume of conceit to have the boldness to race & that isn't a sturdy presidential trait. they're superb of their careers yet president is pushing it. We bypass away with the really actor yet i could like better company & political journey. that is why i'm a Dale Jr fan - he has a company manager & concentrates on utilising. i could vote for Joe Gibbs or Rick Hendricks - sturdy company journey & performs awesome with others.

Oprah Winfrey

None of the above-they are all in the same leaky boat! Someone mentioned Judge Matthis! I vote for Judge Joe!!

• Judge Judy....maybe she would bring some order to this freaking world...it would be hilarious too. She cracks me up. Maybe it's my twisted sense of humor....or my sarcasm I don't know. I really like her though! (Thing is when she talks like she does to those people, I think they deserve it....they really act stupid).

Source(s): She's a no BS kind of woman and will tell you like it is. If you don't like it....you'll get over it sooner or a later.

Judge Judy--for one, she just reminds me of my mom. She plays it straight, totally no nonsense and if you don't like it too bad.

Judge Judy!...:)

• mackie

None of the above have enough political experience,but if I had to pick it would be Bill O'Reilly,he tells like it really is,no fluff with him.