kage asked in TravelUnited StatesSeattle · 1 decade ago

should i move to bainbridge island in washington?

I am thinking about moving to bainbridge island should I. (you wont get best answer if you tell me its up to me) just say yes or no unless you have something to say about the island or why or why not i should move their.

Favorite Answer

Bainbridge Island is a fairly expensive place to live. I'm not sure why I'm saying this b/c Seattle is also an expensive place to live :)

Its very family friendly if you have children. There are a lot of wealthy people that live there and IMO its not as cool as say Vashon,but I'm only saying that b/c I'm a hippie and I love Vashon more.

I think a few things to factor into the equation is if you have kids,if you have a job ( do you really want to make the commute into Seattle every morning by ferry?) A lot of people do it b/c they love living there,but its a drain on the pocketbook.

There are so many things to think about when moving somewhere esp a place like Bainbridge. Are you already in the WA state area? Do you have friends or family that already live there?

I think visiting the area would give you a better perspective as to whether or not you want to live there.

Good luck.

I've been there. It's cute, tasteful...and really expensive! If you want to move there, you will need money!