I dropped my girlfriends toothbrush in the toilet accidently and she used it should I tell her what I did?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, go drop dead yourself!

You are not good at this at all.

• 1 decade ago

You are out of touch. There is no need telling her now when she already used it. What you should do is just replace it and let her know you dropped it in the toilet accidentally or tell her you just drop her toothbrush in the toilet she would appreciate it and replace with a clean one.

• Joy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Oh gosh dont tell her!!!! Besides, if you keep your toothbrush within 3ft of your toilet, the "funk" gets propelled in the air and on your toothbrush everytime you flush.

Instead, get her a new toothbrush, and yourself one too, to make it not look suspicious.

• 4 years ago

i might say something like "Babe, I dropped your toothbrush in the rest room via fact i replaced into dancing and making a music approximately how in love with you i'm. So via fact of my love, your toothbrush is in the rest room."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This sounds like an episode from Seinfeld. It was a funny episode, love seinfeld.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, You don't have to tell her. Your mother didn't bother telling you how many times she dropped you on your head as an infant. Just let it be, just like everyone lets you be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ahh, the old "toothbrush in the toilet bowl"..yes, you should tell her, or she might dump you for BANYA...EWWW.

Why do they call it Ovaltine? The jar is round..why not call it "Round-tine"?

• 1 decade ago

lol Thats horrible. I'm only laughing because I'm hoping this is a joke . You should have thrown it out and got her a new one. you're mean =(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no! take it again and this time scrub the toilet with it after uve had a nice sh!t

• 1 decade ago

ur choice it Will not effect us u are the one who has to suffer she is ur girlfriend

she will kiss u not us

best of luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.