☆Anime Survey #1 ;DD - ah,the randomness... ?

Yo! This is my first tym asking. Omg...O.o

let's hav some random questions...

(copy n paste 'em!)

1. Name an anime character that u would like to have as a friend. Explain why in the most creative way possible =D

2. State an anime situation u wish u could be in...^,^

3. If u could be an anime character... who would u be?

4. Who is ur favorite non-human anime character? ( eg. Mokona from Tsubasa Chronicle, Doraemon, ...)

Haiz...creative juices have run out.

Anyways, look 4ward to seeing ur creative answers!

Dun 4gt to star if u like these questions. ^_~

woah~

cool answers ppl!

i'm gonna hav a tough time choosing a best ans...=P

thumbs up for ur fave ans pls...

easier for me to choose a best ans ^^;

sry to trouble y'all...

ouhhh...

n thnx for answering!

its my first time asking anyways...

ありがとう!(thank you)

;DD

to Black_Winged_Assassin::

really sry if i stole ur ideas!

i did get inspiration from ur last survey

n a few other surveys i've seen/answered b4 since i first joined... =P

sry i didn't acknowledge u guys...

paisei =PP

to Black_Winged_Assassin::

really sry if i stole ur ideas!

sry i didn't acknowledge u guys...

ごめなさい =PP

Best Answer

Sai from Naruto Shippuuden!! I dunno, but I feel like he has the charm and I want to let him know what the feelings are, I'll introduce him to my friends and we'll have fun together!! I'm sure he'll smile in reality!! I'll make him see the beautiful world...

wearing their school uniform and being a student of their school and there's a festival going on celebrfating it at the school, lol ok and all of my favourite characters are in my class, together we'll have fun!!! *sigh*

Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh or Yakumo from School Rumble

ummmmmmmmmmmm, mechazawa from Cromartie High School ^^

Kenpachi... I seriously need to ask him how he styles his hair. I already have the hair length even longer but i still need to know his secret styling technique.

uhm... I wouldn't mind being in the same situation as minato is in (sekirei). he's got 5 girls and a he/she(it's a long story) and he battles with several others in a game called "the Sekirei Plan". that's the kind of game i wanna play. they can destroy the city if they want... O.o

Gilgamesh! so many weapons.... *drools* having that many weapons and that much power, I can finally rule the world with my army of evil, demented, kinda cute but very brutal and twisted hamsters!

Oh yes Mokona is a fave and also Kero.

<--Temari not sure why sorry, plus im sick brain doesnt function well when im sick

<--The kiss between kaname and yuuki I wish that was me instead of yuuki lol

<--either hinata or yuuki or temari

hinata because id get to be close to shino

yuuki cause id be kanames gf in a heartbeat

temari cause shes cool

<--either Chi or mokona

Hello

>>I'd like to be friends with Kaede Nagisa (Negima). We'd both have fun training in the mountains as ninjas. For relaxing times, we can go to the movies, then, we can chat at my house, and we can watch anime anytime we want. We can tell each other our problems, and I might end up helping her with homework, since her skills as a student somewhat suck. LOL

>>I'm not sure of an anime situation. I guess I'd want to be in one of those dramatic ones, like Lucky Star or Azumanga Daioh.

>>I'd just be myself. I can eat all the sweets I want, and still have a good body. I'd want some kind of superhuman power. Well, I'll just stick to being a ninja, whom is a glutton.

>>mushi from Mushi-shi

I'll star.

• 1. Name an anime character that u would like to have as a friend. Explain why in the most creative way possible =D

> ryoma echizen of PoT.i'm gonna get him teach me tennis.that way,i learn how to play tennis,and i'm gonna see how Sakuno dies of envy.haha.

>any OHSHC situation.sweet.

>Sakura Kinomoto of CCS.

>Mokona from Tsubasa Chronicles.

Souji Okita from Peacemaker Kurogane ^^ He's so nice, and he's always really happy ^^

Hmmm.. this one is tough...

I think I would like to be fighting in the Ikedaya Incident at the end of the Peacemaker series ^^

Souji Okita ^^" (I'm kinda obsessed with Peacemaker and Souji is my fav character ^^)

4. Who is ur favorite non-human anime character?

This one's easy ^^ Sesshomaru!!!

(lol well this is a hard one because i would like alot of them to be my friend, lets see....proably *and this is old...but OH WELL :DDD* but ash ketchum from pokemon because for one I LOVE POKEMON and hes just so goofy and i want a friend who can be goofy and not so seriouis all the time.We could go catch pokemon together :DDD. or if it was a girl it would have to be Haruhi because shes diffrent and dosent care what anybody thinks and i LOVE to have fun and not be normal. We would be best friends. :DDDD)

(thats alot of them lol but proably when ash ketchums battles.)

(i would proably be sachiko from maria sama ga miteru. but if i was a boy i would love to be ash ketchum. :DDD)

(umm i guess Saya otonashi from blood)

:DDDDD

Have fun at the anime festival! :) I still think you can make it to anime survey #50, I believe in you! Keep us entertained!! 1. what anime related situation have you ever been in? (try to put in more detail. i like creativity) Let's see....it's just a really common thing that happens in a lot of anime and manga, but here goes. I feel in love with the same guy my best friend liked at the same time at her only he liked me. I almost didn't go out with him because I didn't want to up set her and think I stole him or something. In the end it worked out and I went out with him, we're still together and he's my husband now! I had a happy ending at least! :) 2. do you answer more anime related questions than other questions? YES! 3. name an occupation that relates to your username Umm....I can't think of anything! That's hard!! Good night!

O.O ... hinata D= she is like clay waiting to be molded .. and omg >.< her shyness is SOOOO CUTE ..... =D i just wana jump on er *grin* just be like GLOMP =.= sozz it isn't to indepth XP i am a simple person out side my daydreams =)

O.O hmm ... I =.= want to be ichigo O.O it would be OOH SO SEXY ... like i find or can see random shinigami an all and then i like get shinigami powers and am like MWUU HAHAHAH i have a biug sword FEAR ME O.O for i shall rule the world .. ... and and and =D *bouncing with giddy anticipation* i would go around skipping school all the time just finding hollows to kill just cause it is better than school work =P and then i would find arrow dude who's name i CAN NEVER REMEMBER T.T and then i would be like D= *SMACK* up side the head FOO >.< *dramatic pause as he looks dumb struck up at mewith a WTF in his eyes* =.= cause i'm like Mr.T I PITTY THE FOO =.= ...

then i would find chado dude guy and be like are u a moma's boy foo >.< i'm a mam's boy lil man >.< u can't compeate with my MAMA's boy mentality FOOO >.< i am the MAMA'S BOY MASTA .. kinda like pokemon FOO >.< i gota catche em ALL D= .. now bow to me for u have been captured ... D8< *chado stares at me for a few moments in silence and then walks away* thats right =.= ur not mama's boy enough for me =.= u couldn't handle what i'm packin buddy ... and then he tunr around and does some random like wrestling move and is like ... MWUUU HAHAHAHAHAHA ... then in the after math ... kenny says : tusche

then i would find inuo er w/e the hyper red head chikey moma's that is like the shyt of all shyt =D ... and i would be like .. =.= UUUU yes UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU O.O i chalenge u to a eating contest O.O .. u shall fall before my guteral MIGHT DX ... inuo ... o.o ..... ...... i .... =.= ooh ur on =.= .... and then and i am asuming we can all imagine where that would lead .. 2 people with huge bellies flopped over with the most ungodly bizare dishes imaginable O.O and there remanants laying scatered on the surounding floor ...

O.O ooh wow looks like i skipped ahead to Q. then >.>

well i will answer it again =D .... omg omg i would be the pervy sage =) *drools*

princess mananoke =) best animie ever it's might is legendary and i want to be a lil wolf girl raised in the wilderness and in tune with nature =D so some random hunk of forsaken prince can come save me =D even though i don't know i will need saved =)

wait .. =.= they can't be human .. dam >.< RAWR... ok ok i can still come up with some thing =.=

ooh ooh ooh .. oh nvm -_-

um .... =D omg i got it .. nell sama =D OMG OMG OMG ok so i get to be some weird descusting drooling lil midget and then WHAM i am a hot spazzy glomperisfick chikey moma's who can kick major *** =P ooh yea that would be the life .. sides i would get to glomp ichigo =.= ooh he deserves a thousand glomps that lil insolent FOOOO O.O

Source(s): imagination land =)