Help on Sony Trv-265 Digital 8 Camcorder?

Hello,

I have Sony Trv-265 Digital 8 Camcorder. Suddenly there was a problem. When I put it in Camera mode/for recording I can see the diplay on LCD & can record. But when I go in Play-back/edit mode there is no display on LCD. The function Play/Pause/FFD/Rwnd etc appears to be working. I have try resetting to default setting & try replacing the disc but display on LCD does not appear when I am in Play-Back/Edit mode.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mehul Trivedi

Favorite Answer

Best is to bring it to accredited Sony service center and have it repaired. It will cost you nothing at all for parts and just minimum for labor charge since the lcd is still functioning.

Have a nice day!

T17

Sony's unique justification for the digital 8 format replaced into it will be compatible with analog Hi8 playback. in spite of the undeniable fact that by way of undesirable sales, it dropped the cost element by technique of eliminating the Hi8 playback function. so be careful, no longer all digital 8 fashions can playback older tapes.