Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: What was your favorite year in school?

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Yellow or Green?

Book or TV?

Favorite Answer

8th grade

Vanilla

Green

Both

- Years 6 and 8. Best years EVER!

- Vanilla

- Green

- I like both, but I'm going with a book

I like surveys... hehe :)

senior

chocolate yellow tv

Sixth Grade

Chocolate

Green

Toughy, I'm gonna go with the book.

Senior

Chocolate

Yellow

Book

• J.J.

Senior

Chocolate

Green

Book

Freshman

Vanilla

Green

TV

Senior

Chocolate

Yellow

TV

Senior- It was probably the easiest year. I took alot of easy electives! =P

Vanilla

Green

Book

• Kd

Junior year

Chocolate, unless we're talking ice cream

Green

And... both?? Well, book I guess..

Freshman year replaced into that awkward point the place each thing's slightly frightening in the beginning and new. I undergo in strategies not understanding what to do or the place to flow my first day in the previous training began so I settled to stand and carry close to the door. countless human beings did and that's the place my buddies and that i regularly occurring our assembly place each morning. extreme college replaced right into a sparkling habitual while in comparison with center college and that i enjoyed the educational. Freshman year replaced into the year to journey new issues so I took a cooking type, artwork, technology, etc. It replaced right into slightly intimidating in the beginning, yet I have been given by making use of. Sophomore year replaced into in all probability my ultimate tutorial sensible. I took bigger point training this time with greater honors training jumbled at the same time. I joined greater golf equipment and extracurriculars and made greater buddies. It replaced into exciting! Junior year i began out to dive in to the AP training and sturdy factor I chosen to do psychology via fact I reallyyyy enjoyed that type lots. large instructor and that i felt i replaced into being challenged too, yet I did stunning in that type! It replaced into style of a stressful time nevertheless while in comparison with the 1st 2 via fact I had to start worrying approximately college, grades, and the SAT/ACT. i replaced into greater in touch approximately my teachers that year greater desirable than ever. This replaced into additionally the year the place I took my maximum hated year long type with my maximum despised instructor ever -_- Senior year replaced right into a mix of a breeze and stress. It replaced into stressful the 1st semester via fact of all the college purposes, college looking, financial papers, data, letters of innovations, scholarships, and AHH! countless issues to look after yet after that first semester i began out to care much less approximately college. I nevertheless had AP training on my plate yet I enable myself slack. as quickly as you're universal into college, it rather is like each thing you have ever worked for payed off and you could only relax slightly. Then all the exciting festivities start up like prom, graduation, senior activities, etc. overall, to respond to your question, i think of I enjoyed my sophomore year the final. It replaced into the year the place issues weren't as awkward and new like the 1st year and that i did not might desire to undertaking lots approximately grades at that factor while in comparison with my junior and senior years. each thing replaced into only perfect :)