Whats good and bad about touch screen phones?

Im planning on getting a touch screen phone

but I have to make sure if I really need a touch screen one.

Favorite Answer

the bad: touch screens are not very good for texting and email. there is no tactle feedback like on a regular cell phone.

the good: touch screens are awesome looking and the screens are big from movies and videos.

I would suggest getting the LG Voyager.

It has a touch screen out side and when you open the phone up, theres a whole nother screen with a full QWERTY keypad! its a really awesome phone with the best of both worlds!

hope this helps! :D

properly, i actual do in comparison to touch exhibit without actual keyboard, till it rather is an iPhone, via fact it rather is stressful to tell what key you're pressing and the comments gets puzzling. touch exhibit telephones with a actual keyboard,non touch exhibit telephones, and any form of the iPhone are sturdy. As for fragility, till you get the glass on the two sides iPhone 4, you're tremendously secure and you cant flow incorrect the two way. i'm hoping I helped and god bless

very confusing issue. research on yahoo. this will help!

• they scratch easily