Bad blood between Neil Young and Lynyrd Skynyrd?

I heard that Skynyrd called Neil Young out in "Sweet Home Alabama" when they kinda whispered "Southern Man"...anyone know the story behing that? Also, I heard the Eagles and Steely Dan werent the best of friends, as the Eagles referenced in Hotel California..."They stab it with their steely knives but they... show more I heard that Skynyrd called Neil Young out in "Sweet Home Alabama" when they kinda whispered "Southern Man"...anyone know the story behing that?

Also, I heard the Eagles and Steely Dan werent the best of friends, as the Eagles referenced in Hotel California..."They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast..."

Anyone have any info on that?
Update: Actually T.S.R, After the Line "Well I heard Mister Young sing about her" if you listen REALLY close you can hear them whisper the words "southern man"...of course I know they sing about him, gosh I've heard the song lol....and i've heard the neil young song you referenced too..