POLL:Do you have a friendster account?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes ,but i forgot ma username and password and even the e-mail that i used to sign up :D:D:D:D

• sabala
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it form of feels many Instagram have been caught off-shield right this moment while the loose photograph-sharing app unexpectedly deleted an significant sort of money owed, bringing up “words of service violations” because of the fact the reason inspite of many affected clientele having no such content textile on their profiles. some clientele stated that their money owed were deleted for no longer posting from the equipped-in digicam interior the app, which seems prefer to be an no longer likely reason. it form of feels that the deletions, on an identical time as reportedly ordinary, are incredibly inconsistent. my very own account which has been dormant for over a three hundred and sixty 5 days keeps to be intact, on an identical time as others who submit frequently document having lost get entry to. scores of tweets have been published over the previous few hours suitable to the deletions, yet Instagram has no longer made any respected assertion on the subject.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope

• 1 decade ago

Nope.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yup. I'm always logging in and out all the time, hehe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I have a catster account. It's for cat freaks : )

• 1 decade ago

yes i made one a few years ago but i have never logged on

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope

• none but i have a multiply account. =)

• 1 decade ago

yes! i have...vincecarter97@yahoo.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.