Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do Alaskans think a Palin?

Support her yes or no and why.

Alaskans only please.

*of* Sorry :P

Favorite Answer

80% of Alaskans love her because she took on the corrupt Politicians, and was able to get them removed from Office, and one went to jail.

She turned around their economy, and now the Alaskans get a yearly check of $1,400 from their Government. Money taken from from the Big Oil Companies.

Sarah Palin can do the same for the whole Country! We need McCain and Sarah Palin to clean up the corrupt Democrats who control Congress, who are the ones solely responsible for the Banking Crisis of 2008. See source below.

(I'm not Alaskan, but neither are the others who answered...)

I think an 80% approval rating speaks for itself. I don't think Bush was even that popular after 9-11.

<<<Alaskans saw results of her actions, not interviews. Actions speak louder than words anyways.

I don't. It doesn't matter where she's from, either. The point is she has no idea what she's doing. That's just my opinion. I will be very worried if she becomes our VP.

Have you watched her interviews? If she doesn't like a question or has no idea how to answer it, she will either A: evade it completely or B: say she won't answer it (or she'll get back to you later). She's been asked some very big questions too! It's obvious to me she's not suited to become a VP. So she's been a governor. It doesn't matter.

"Actions speak louder than words anyways." If she doesn't know how to respond to a question, do you think she'll have any better luck acting on it? Plus, Alaska is a big state, but has a low population. So of course it would be easier to run than the whole country.