Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

mj456a asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is your all time favorite Bill Murray movie?

If you were stranded in a deserted place (that had a TV and video/DVD player) and you could only have 1 Bill Murray movie, what would you pick and take with you???

Meatballs (1979)

Caddyshack (1980)

Stripes (1981)

GhostBusters (1984)

Scrooged (1988)

Ghostbusters II (1989)

Quick Change (1990)

What About Bob? (1991)

Groundhog Day (1993)

Mad Dog and Glory (1993)

Kingpin (1996)

The Man Who Knew Too Little (1997)

Rushmore (1998)

Charlie's Angels (2000)

Osmosis Jones (2001)

The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)

Lost in Translation (2003)

Garfield (2004) (voice)

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004)

Broken Flowers (2005)

Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties (2006) (voice)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Meatballs, Caddyshack, GhostBusters, Quick Change, and Groundhog Day would be my choices.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's a toss up between What about Bob and Ghostbusters. I think I will take Ghost Busters because Dan Akkroyd is also a kick in the pants.

• 1 decade ago

What About Bob? (1991)

• Raz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ghostbusters, because I think I'd go crazy watching Groundhog day over and over (even though I love it) : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Osmosis Jones, just for the animation.

• 1 decade ago

either ghostbusters or what about bob?

what about bob? for the scene when he is tied to the mast of the sailboat and is shouting "i'm sailing!" i'm laughing just thinking about it!!

• 1 decade ago

My favorite is Groundhog Day.

• 1 decade ago

I like him in Charlies Angels.

• J98
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I would say GhostBusters

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

couldn't unmarried one in all his own video clips out (he cracks me up) yet presently he became brilliant in Zombieland. even regardless of the actuality that he became playing himself it became an impressive cameo. thinking maximum of his video clips were made in the 80's even as a large kind of comedies were horrific or dated his artwork remains genius.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.