mj456a asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is your all time favorite Bill Murray movie?

If you were stranded in a deserted place (that had a TV and video/DVD player) and you could only have 1 Bill Murray movie, what would you pick and take with you???

Meatballs (1979)

Caddyshack (1980)

Stripes (1981)

GhostBusters (1984)

Scrooged (1988)

Ghostbusters II (1989)

Quick Change (1990)

What About Bob? (1991)

Groundhog Day (1993)

Mad Dog and Glory (1993)

Kingpin (1996)

The Man Who Knew Too Little (1997)

Rushmore (1998)

Charlie's Angels (2000)

Osmosis Jones (2001)

The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)

Lost in Translation (2003)

Garfield (2004) (voice)

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004)

Broken Flowers (2005)

Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties (2006) (voice)

Favorite Answer

Meatballs, Caddyshack, GhostBusters, Quick Change, and Groundhog Day would be my choices.

That's a toss up between What about Bob and Ghostbusters. I think I will take Ghost Busters because Dan Akkroyd is also a kick in the pants.

What About Bob? (1991)

• Raz

Ghostbusters, because I think I'd go crazy watching Groundhog day over and over (even though I love it) : )

Osmosis Jones, just for the animation.

either ghostbusters or what about bob?

what about bob? for the scene when he is tied to the mast of the sailboat and is shouting "i'm sailing!" i'm laughing just thinking about it!!

My favorite is Groundhog Day.

I like him in Charlies Angels.

• J98

I would say GhostBusters

• ?

couldn't unmarried one in all his own video clips out (he cracks me up) yet presently he became brilliant in Zombieland. even regardless of the actuality that he became playing himself it became an impressive cameo. thinking maximum of his video clips were made in the 80's even as a large kind of comedies were horrific or dated his artwork remains genius.