Dont you hate to see somebody 50ish with long hair?

And if it goes gray they look like a witch, why don't people look in mirror and realize there not 20 anymore?It so gross isn't it.

Favorite Answer

I agree with you Dottie, from the back their long hair looks good... then they turn round, to let you see their boat race. Shock horror ha ha ha especially if they don't have their teeth in, I have seen them on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

• Jill

OOOiiiii Watch it Sister. Im 50ish with greying long hair. I DO NOT look like a witch, nor am I gross.

Maybe you should look into a mirror yourself and see what you can see. Maybe you wont see a witch, you might see an opinionated *itch.

Maybe you're one of those silly little things who is bored and thinks they will come onto seniors and stir up us old fogeys.

Nice try Sister but better than you have tried AND failed on here. Go away silly girl

I've 52 and have had both short and long hair through the yrs, have let it grow out again and I like it long. It does have some gray, but when I don't like that, I can always color it. I was never a beauty, so if I look like a witch now, then maybe someone can get a good chuckle from seeing me.

Personally I'm not nearly so concerned at how people look on the outside as what they are on the inside. Truly good, loving people are beautiful, while being hateful or saying unkind things is quite unattractive.--Luvs

I dislike long hair on men of any age. Your absolutely right about the older men. They look especially ridicules. Get a clue guys, the sixties are over. There is no longer a counter culture. The hippies of yesteryear are today's grandfathers. The younger guys should find their own style and not copy something that didn't look good in the first place.

Older women can rarely carry off the long hair look. Some can, certainly not me.

I think Cindy McCain's long hair looks so sophisticated even if she dyes it. Some women just don't do anything with it when it is gray and long or try to wear it like they use to in high school. Sometimes that does not work. I like mine just above the shoulders although the summer weather causes me to go short at times. I guess it all depends on the shape of the face and the aging process.

Is it just the 50ish ones you hate. Are the 60, 70 , 80, 90ish ones OK by you then ?

People can do whatever they like with their own hair, so long as it is clean and well groomed.

No,I have long,curly hair with a streak of white in the front and I don't care if I look like a witch when it's down.I used to have very long hair and cut it to just above my shoulder blades.That's about as short as it ever will get. There are a lot of gross 20 year olds out there,age has nothing to do with it.

Not very judgmental here are we? You are a very good example of someone who tears others down to make yourself feel better. Why not just accept the fact that they don't have to please you. They have the right to look any way they want. I loathe people like you. I was going bald before I got out of high school. I was teased so much about it I always wore a hat. I had a girl that worked for me that had a big mouth and always had an opnion about others. She decided to tease me one day and I told her what I really thought about HER looks--right in front of all the coworkers, so everyone could hear. She never talked to me again, which was very fine with me. Try looking in a mirror. I doubt you are any queen either or you would be modeling and not out in some farm lot with the pigs. Do you wear lipstick?

I usually grow my hair to 10 inches from the nape of my neck for "Locks of Love". I don't care how it looks (I wear it up when it gets long anyway), but I do care how young girls and boys with cancer or other diseases feel about themselves. And my hair isn't gray. The last worry I would have is how some "la de da" thinks it looks on me. This year, due to illness, I had to have it cut off, as the radiation would not be a good thing to pass on. But you can bet after next year it'll be growing long again.

I have seen older women in their 80s that have beautiful long white hair , I think its just the way it's kept. I had waist long hair until the last year when I realized it was just a hassle I was putting myself through. Especially to wash and put it up.

• sunny

I'll tell you what I hate to see and that is a woman over 50 wearing her hair so short she looks like a man. They start to walk and sit like a man. They wear drab colors mostly beige or grey no make -up. Some times I have to look twice to see if it is a woman or a man with man boobs. On the other hand I have seen a lot of pretty feminine women over 50 with long hair. Usually they take more time not only with their hair but with their make-up and nails and they look like a woman. Most wear their hair up or in a pony tail but when they wear it down it looks great.