Is this classed as benefit fraud?

a woman at my sons school claims housing and council tax benefit on a 3 bed house. they were given this house by the council as they have 4 children, as 1 is autistic they got a medical letter to say he cant share a room with the other children due to his violence, hence why they got moved to a 3 bed house.... show more a woman at my sons school claims housing and council tax benefit on a 3 bed house. they were given this house by the council as they have 4 children, as 1 is autistic they got a medical letter to say he cant share a room with the other children due to his violence, hence why they got moved to a 3 bed house. however, they still have all 4 children (of mixed sexes) in 1 bedroom and use the other room as a computer room. is this benefit fraud as they arent using the house as the council intended it to be used?
Update: the point is, they arent using it for the children which is what they were given it for
Update 2: am i the only person that thinks if a child is violent enough to get a medical letter saying he should have his own room (yet not getting it) plus 4 kids of mixed ages and sexes is wrong? (they arent babies)
14 answers 14