Help with meal plan for recovering anorexic?

I am an anorexic trying to gain weight...My goal is to be at least 80 lbs by beginning of November. I am 5'5 and weigh 60 lbs. I know I'm at a critical stage right now, and have been hovering around that weight for half a year...I've been struggling with this disorder for about 4 years...and I'm sick of... show more I am an anorexic trying to gain weight...My goal is to be at least 80 lbs by beginning of November. I am 5'5 and weigh 60 lbs. I know I'm at a critical stage right now, and have been hovering around that weight for half a year...I've been struggling with this disorder for about 4 years...and I'm sick of it.
Please, anyone who have experience, or anyone knowledgeable of eating disorder and recovery...Help me devise a meal plan...How many calories do I need to gain healthily?
And what kind of changes to my body should I be experiencing? I heard that some anorexics need up to 4000 calories to gain weight, but that seems crazy to me and I just cannot digest the fact that recovery requires that much calories...Please, help me separate fact from my anorexic fears.
Update: Btw, in answer to some people who think I am kidding around, I am hurt and frustrated that you'd think I would make a joke out of this. The measurements I gave you is true and I don't know how I'm still alive myself, but I am and that makes me think God still has a purpose for me to live.
Update 2: Because of several reasons, I absolutely cannot go to the hospital or treatment center...I'm trying to do this on my own at home