Religiously Speaking, is this considered Bro-Rape?

I used to be in the Navy, and I was on a deployment with the ship I was on about 4 years ago. To make a long story short, I ended up making friends with a dude from the ship who turned out to be, well, un dude like. So him and I and the chick who is now my wife were hanging out in Western Samoa. We were only... show more I used to be in the Navy, and I was on a deployment with the ship I was on about 4 years ago. To make a long story short, I ended up making friends with a dude from the ship who turned out to be, well, un dude like.

So him and I and the chick who is now my wife were hanging out in Western Samoa. We were only there for a day, so the three of us got a hotel room and spent the whole day drinking. My wife (friend at the time), ended up falling asleep in our bed and he was in the other. I was only wearing a bathing suit (bad mistake). After awhile, I woke up because the bed was shaking uncontrollably. I was piss drunk and the whole room was dark, so I couldn't see anything. After a few seconds, I realized that I was getting insanely crazy oral sex. I reached over and felt my later to be wife asleep next to me. So, I reached down and felt unusually short hair.

Yep, it was that dude doing it. I shoved him away, and kicked him out of the room. I turned on the lights and my wife woke up and was wondering what was going on. She thought I was masturbating the whole time, so that's why she decided to keep sleeping. True story, unfortunately. And no I didn't kick his a$$ because I would have gotten in a lot of trouble with the Navy.
What a tragedy though. Anyway, is this considered Bro-Rape?