HOW can I get a loan to pay off my credit cards?

I owe about 1,500 dollars on one credit card and I'm 300 dollars over my credit limit. I owe 500 dollars on my debit card. I owe a collection agency about 2,000 dollars for a gym membership that I meant to pay but they never received payments because I was out of the country, but we have come to an agreement about... show more I owe about 1,500 dollars on one credit card and I'm 300 dollars over my credit limit. I owe 500 dollars on my debit card. I owe a collection agency about 2,000 dollars for a gym membership that I meant to pay but they never received payments because I was out of the country, but we have come to an agreement about payments already. I want to know HOW can I get a loan (if possible) to pay off all this stuff when I am done with Marines boot camp? Will I be able to get a loan of 6,000 dollars?
Update: When I go to bootcamp (which is in two weeks) I will open a new bank account with them. I want a loan to pay off my cards because I have a kid on the way and I want to make sure that I at least don't have anymore debt when my kid is born. I don't want to hear anyone advising me against getting a loan, I... show more When I go to bootcamp (which is in two weeks) I will open a new bank account with them. I want a loan to pay off my cards because I have a kid on the way and I want to make sure that I at least don't have anymore debt when my kid is born. I don't want to hear anyone advising me against getting a loan, I already have financially planned out the next year and a half and everything will only work out as long as I get a loan but I don't even know how to. I'm 22. My credit card interest is at 28%.