Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many sharp objects do you think Sour Girl threw at Sarah Palin's face last night during the debate?

And after that, how many blunt objects?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I kicked the TV in with my brand new boots! Wink wink you betcha I did. Ya can't blink Ompelle! You just can't, your darn tooten! Wink! Soccer mom! Maverick! You betcha!

Source(s): Wink
  • drown
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

So i grew to become into flying alongside on my piano while via surprise a balloon hit me interior the face. I unexpectedly teleported to a wasteland island on a 20 foot unicycle. i rode into the sea and then i fell off the unicycle and plunged into the depths of the earth. A pirate tried to take me yet i killed him with an extremely great lamp that i had in my pocket. I then travelled to my boyfriends residing house the place i stared at him like edward in twilight. his mom walked in and theory we've been ingesting cheese which curiously in this dream grew to become into no longer allowed. the two one people unexpectedly teleported to a motor boat and we've been going finished speed by using a collection of turtles once I fell off and hit my head. once I appeared up, blue blood dripping down my face, the final photograph grew to become into my boyfriend giggling at me. i'm hoping we don't injury up right this moment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ohh, say it ain't sohh, Ompelle! By golly, gosh, I bet it was a darn whole-lotta stuff, don'tcha knohh?

And there "ya" gohhh again, Ohhhmpelle... looking backwards, pointin toooo tha past. That's just rootin tootin wrongity dootily doo!

My cat finally quit barfing in my shower and that has "MAVERICK" written all over it.

Source(s): love of country! LOVE of country!!
  • 1 decade ago

She threw everything including the kitchen sink!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, Dog Gone It Ompe, You can be assurded she threww something

• 1 decade ago

I think she broke the TV

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's an angry young lass. I'm going with 14.

• 1 decade ago

Lots of tomatoes thrown!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I couldn't tell. I was too busy licking the screen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

4 rotten sausages

11 chicken bones

and

26 empty beer cans

Source(s): Sour Girl has a drinking problem you know, the poor dear.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.