Does anyone know about the lawsuit Obama was named in?

(Please read the whole post before commenting, especially about me)

Someone has sued Obama saying that he is not a natural citizen of the US. Evidently, it centers around where Obama was born, and Obama's mom, whether she lost her citizenship when she became a citizen of another country or not.

If it turns out Obama was born in Hawaii, this is over and the election can go on as normal. Same if Obama's mother is still a US citizen, or at least was when Obama was born.

The last I have found online about this is a blog post yesterday saying no ruling has been reached on Obama/DNC's motion to dismiss.

Berg vs Obama has been filed in eastern Pennsylvania court...I believe being commented by CutAndRun on here (I do not know this person, we just commented on a few of the same questions earlier).

Personally, I would have thought this would have come to light when he ran for Senate, so I expect it to be thrown out. But it is something to keep an eye on.

http://zachjonesishome.wordpress.com/2008/08/25/ph...

http://www.obamacrimes.com/ (Yes, I know the website wreaks of partisanship, but that's the latest info I have found online about it.)

The reason this is important is the Constitution...same reason Schwartzenegger legally can't become president. Schwartzenegger was born in Austria to parents that were not US citizens.

But as I said before...if there was something to this, I think it would have come to light before now.

I just checked an Obama page...born in Hawaii in 1961. So as I said, I expect this to get thrown out of the court that's hearing it.

Favorite Answer

I've been following this story since it's early days on the website that originally did the analysis/research at http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/ After bloggers on this website (which is, by the way, started by a democrat) began to wonder why all the stalling in showing his birth certificate, they were very skeptical when he finally posted the certificate of live birth on the Daily Kos website and his fight-the-smears website. The investigative blogger (Texasdarlin) and several other smart bloggers did an amazing job researching the legitimacy of the birth certificate and researching the sequence of events in Obama's life--much of which came from his own writings as well as other interviews and articles. They concluded that the certificate of live birth (which is not a birth certificate--no one has ever seen a copy of his full length birth certificate) is a forgery.

They then used deductive reasoning to conclude that either he is hiding the fact that he was, in fact, not born in the US OR that his current, legal birth certificate is, in fact, the one he got when he was adopted by his Indonesian step-father and therefore, his current legal name is Barry Soetoro. This would mean that he is probably still an Indonesian citizen and may not have ever gotten his US citizenship back. Berg picked up on all the blogs they had written to support their argument, which was impressive, and moved it into this lawsuit. If either assertion turns out to be true, then Obama will not be eligible to be president and we will have been witness to an amazing con of the American people. It is now becoming obvious that Obama has something to hide or else he would have done what John McCain did when his birth circumstances were questioned--bring out the full length birth certificate.

In addition, all this has brought to light the gaping hole in our national security that exists surrounding a presidential election. First of all, the FBI does NOT do background checks on sitting US Senators before giving them a security clearance. Although the constitution states the requirements of eligibility to be president, it is NO ONE's official duty to check to make sure the candidate, in fact, qualifies. It's all based on the candidate signing an affidavit declaring himself qualified. NO ONE checks up to see if they are lying! And once the election starts, no one wants to be the one to question the integrity of a candidate (even one from Chicago!) so everyone tiptoes around the issue.

If he is disqualified, it will come as a huge shock because the only way anyone will have heard of this is through the internet.

It has all been amazing to watch this unfold and realize that the mainstream media is SO in the tank for Obama that none of them would even report the lawsuit. Of course, documentation supporting this may be what the McCain campaign has been holding back as the rumored "October Surprise".

I have seen evidence that convinces me that Obama is not an American citizen and is therefor not eligible to be President, but the courts are afraid to offend blacks so the Constitution will be ignored. Obama's paternal grandmother and several other relatives say they were there when Obama was born in Kenya. The birth certificate Obama produced is an obvious forgery. I've never met a grandmother who didn't know where her grandchildren were born.

The lawsuit is still pending, and there is much more in question than whether he was born in Hawaii or Kenya (as his father's family says). There are other issues such as whether his mother had been a US citizen for five years after the age of 14, whether he became a citizen of Indonesia when his mother's second husband adopted him (he traveled under an Indonesian passport as recently as age 20), etc., etc.

You have to read the lawsuit to understand all the issues: http://obamacrimes.com/attachments/016_Obama%20Com...

As of yesterday obama and the DNC had filed a motion to dismiss and the plaintiff had filed a response and a brief in opposition to that motion.

Interesting. No, I've never heard about this. But I would guess you are correct. It will be thrown out.

Most political parties (both of them...dagger i know) generally would do an insanely thorough check up on someone before nominating them as their parties rep. So...this is just a ludicrous claim.

And I don't know what the argument was on my last answer. I wasn't then, nor am I now putting any stake in this Keating 5 stuff. Time will tell.

And I wouldn't blame the "evil republicans". I'm not that stupid. There are evils on both sides, and every sensible human knows that.

But thanks for the link. I hadn't heard this yet.

peace.

s.

Here's a link to the filings on the lawsuit:

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case...

Sorry to say, truth seeker, you are wrong. No judge has thrown it out. Defendants have filed a motion to dismiss. Plaintiffs have filed their response. Defendants now can file a reply. It is active.

yeah...not going anywhere, the guy who submitted the case said that "his grandmother may or may not have been present at his birth in Kenya"...lol. You'd think she'd remember if she was at her grandchild's birth, right? He's got no evidence, and he's just trying to make a name for himself.

Interestingly enough, when I googled the lawsuit, almost all of the website promoting the suit were "Clinton Supporters for McCain" websites. Take that as you will.

Source(s): provided his birth certificate, found birth announcement from the honaloulou newspaper days after he was born.

The case is still active, but, as there is nothing legally to support it, I cannot imagine the judge not dismissing the case.

Obama was born in Hawaii.

The rest is smoke and mirrors.

no lawsuit. the judge threw it out.

old news pal.