What percent of ladies (that like fries/chips) enjoy catsup with their fries/chips...?

At least 80% percent of men, do, indeed enjoy french fried potatoes/ chips. When eating this dish, the vast majority will enjoy having ketchup/ catsup as a condiment. There is a degree of variability in the methods men use to apply the condiment and the volumes used which hasn't been formally addressed in the... show more At least 80% percent of men, do, indeed enjoy french fried potatoes/ chips. When eating this dish, the vast majority will enjoy having ketchup/ catsup as a condiment. There is a degree of variability in the methods men use to apply the condiment and the volumes used which hasn't been formally addressed in the literature.

What percent of ladies that enjoy such foods place the catsup directly on the french fries as opposed to placing it on the side? I'm certain that 80% of ladies place it on the side, but I'm not aware of scientific literature to support my hypotenuse.

*Kindly provide scientific literature citations to confirm your hypotenuse (aka hypothesis) regarding the behavioral patterns of ladies when they enjoy french fried potatoes/ chips with catsup (ketchup).

Thank you.