Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Would you prefer a Chinese or a Japanese or a Jewish samurai?

Way back in the time of the samurai, there was a powerful emperor. This emperor needed a new head samurai. So, he sent out a message to everybody he knew for them to send a message to who they knew, and so forth.

A year passes, and only three people show up: a Japanese samurai, a Chinese samurai, and a Jewish samurai. The emperor asks the Japanese samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Japanese samurai opens up a matchbox, and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOSH. The fly drops dead on the ground in 2 pieces! The emperor says, "That is very impressive!"

Then the emperor asks the Chinese samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Chinese samurai opens up a matchbox and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOOSH. WOOOOOOOSH. The fly drops dead on the ground in 4 pieces! The emperor says, "That is really impressive!"

Then the emperor asks the Jewish samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Jewish samurai thinks, "If it works for the other two..." So the Jewish samurai walks in, opens a matchbox, and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH. A gust of wind fills the room, but the fly is still buzzing around. The emperor says in disappointment, "Why is the fly not dead?"

And the Jewish samurai replies, "If you look closely, you'll see that the fly has been circumcised."

Favorite Answer

LOL - LOL - LMaO

That was a good one, and I have not heard it before. My husband will get a kick out of it, thanks for sharing!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Source(s): Orthodox Jewish woman

Japanese

I met a couple of people who were both Japanese and Jewish one was a travel agent and the other was a nurse.

Far as I know, neither one of them were inclined towards the samurai.

If I ever run into either one again, I will pass this one on to them for their consideration.

This has always been one of my favourite Jewish jokes :)

Have a star!

I want a Jewish one....there can't be that many, so they'll bring a higher dollar on the collector's market when I sell him on ebay...

How about a Japanese Sumo Wrestler?

Source(s): oh I heard that one before, except they were all japanese samurais.

hehehe i like that. have a star!

hehehehe

very good!!

LOL ...very good ...