my girlfriend wants to have a threesome but.....?

we dont know how to find a third member, how do we approach another person and ask them if they want to have a threesome? preferably a girl, where would the best place be to find people interested in that kind of stuff?

anyones help is appreciated, no half *** answers like "no idea"

Favorite Answer

If you have any bisexual friends who are not like really really close friends but you both like them then try that worked for me or you could try hooking up with another couple .......or if you have a lesbian friend if its just about you watching Your girl with another girl a lesbian would be a good idea and as much as you gf says she wants a threesome trust me if she see's you having sex or anything with another woman she may just freak out its all good and well planning tactuallyaly doing can be a dangerous game take care and plan it out well but dont go for a total stranger :)

its a dangerous thing. if she doesn't trust you enough, she'll accuse you that you go and see the other girl without her in the future and cheat. i think letting a third in the bedroom usually causes only frustration and other issues.

anyways: don't aim on friends, you'd get to see the girl often and who knows what would develop. the bar isnt good either. i suggest a swinger club. and ALWAYS be protected, separate condom for each girl. not too comfy but safer then to give and get clamidia or other stuff! protect your gf too not just yourself.

OH MY GOD!!! I wish my girl was as cool as yours...

She gets pissed and doesnt talk to me if I mention a 3some!!!

Try hooking up with a drunk chic at a bar, pick her (with ur girl by ur side of course) and take her home!!

Good luck (im still jealous)

try craigslist :)