clothing for special occasion?

How to describe the clothing for some special occasion? I am Chinese I don't know how to talk about this for two minutes. Is there anyone can help me?

Favorite Answer

hmm, dress on special occasions varies. It depend on what, where you're going to attend... most corporate occasions requires corporate dresses but some makes a theme for that party in which you need to come in specific dresses...

http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/GeneralManager?p...

its a long link but at least you'll get the idea of what you will wear on some special occasiions... :D

While growing up, I was teased all throughout high-school. At a time when all the other girls were going through puberty, with growing breasts, mine seemed to stay the same. Don't get me wrong, they did grow.. but never past an A cup. I did reach a B cup at one point, but that was only because I put on some weight at the time. This was very devastating for my self-esteem and confidence when it came to the boys. I was able to tell that they did not view me in the same fashion as they did with the bustier girls. What followed, is I would constantly be observing these others in comparison with myself. I did this so much so that it could even have been seen as obsessive. The fact that these girls quite regularly tortured me did not make things much better either, causing me to feel all the more unsure of myself when I looked in the mirror. All of those terrible things they said to me, you know, being called flat chested, and the like. All of these things stayed bottled up inside me. Now, because of this, I carried on all through my HS years lacking any kind of real confidence. Always feeling pretty bad about myself. Towards the end of HS, things did ease up a bit, however I never did quite come to terms with my deficiencies or find myself truly comfortable in my own skin.

Though, despite all of this, I did fare quite well academically. I ended up getting into a pretty well-known university, where I am currently attending still to this day. Those issues I had faced previously had not quite settled down though. These matters of great insecurity were still affecting me, even into my days at University. A tipping point with this was reached about 9 months ago during a time in which I had a significant other. We ended up splitting up, and the separation was quite unpleasant to say the least. Alongside several different horrific statements.. one of the things said to me was that he was "ashamed" when we were seen together out-and-about, and made many comments to me along the lines of being a woman with 'man-b00bs'. It was at this point where I felt like a line had been crossed. It was time for me to d0 one thing or another about this, as it was not my intention to ever again have another experience such as this one. What I did after this was a thorough search, I scoured the web for answers. I spent several days and nights pouring through an endless amount of first-hand accounts and other personal experiences with various products and solutions.

At the conclusion of what seemed like an eternity, I finally felt like I had discovered the Holy Grail

It really depends what the special occasion is, but if you search to occasion and find some pictures, you could then describe them.

What special occasion are you going to talk about?

"Formal clothing"

=]