Anime Survey #36 (New and old randomness)?

I'm so sleepy that I'm starting to get typos on this thing. oh well. i'll try my best. i just want to ask you some random anime questions before sleeping...

in a few days, i have some announcements:

i'm going to Japan-town for an anime festival. i can't wait to go there.

chu's staying home, but help him cheer up. i won't give anyone details about it. i don't know it personally.

copy and paste. sorry for the long wait. if you don't do as i say, this survey will be updated very slowly with each passing time.

Here's quesstions: copy and psate

1. what anime related situation have you ever been in? (try to put in more detail. i like creativity)

2. do you answer more anime related questions than other questions?

3. name an occupation that relates to your username

there, i can only do three. guess i won't make it to anime survey #50. well, no one cares.

nite everyone

don't forget to star please

Favorite Answer

Hope you have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

>>Um...I can't think of anything cvreative but...I make those anime faces sometimes. Like a sweatdrop or falling. One time I was walking down the hall and I fell down the stairs and i made a sweat drop face. lolz ^^'

>>yes, cuz I love anime ^^

>>Um..I could be a NejiTen 4Ever xD

Source(s): I like your polls you should make more =D *STARZ*

Have fun at the anime festival! :) I still think you can make it to anime survey #50, I believe in you! Keep us entertained!!

Let's see....it's just a really common thing that happens in a lot of anime and manga, but here goes. I feel in love with the same guy my best friend liked at the same time at her only he liked me. I almost didn't go out with him because I didn't want to up set her and think I stole him or something. In the end it worked out and I went out with him, we're still together and he's my husband now! I had a happy ending at least! :)

YES!

Umm....I can't think of anything! That's hard!!

Good night!

• ur goin 4 an anime festival? cool! wish i could go...

anyways...

hmm... wonder if this is counted. Lately my family provided home stay for a Japanese girl. Part of a sch exchange programme. We thought she could understand English cuz we sent her several e-mails before she came and she had typed each e-mail in perfect English. However when she came, she couldn't understand a word of what we were sayin. We couldn't speak much Japanese, only a few simple phrases, and we couldn't find a Japanese phrase book of any sort at our nearby bookstore. For the entire homestay, we used 'sign language' to speak to her. Imagine how stupid we looked! it was quite fun though. hahazz...I'll be going to Japan soon...look forward to it. ;D

yuppp! ^_~

no idea.dun tink there's anything related to my username...Miko Youichi...hmmm...

• 1. what anime related situation have you ever been in? (try to put in more detail. i like creativity)

~ errr...umm... I don't know... O_e *twitch* ...I can't think properly gah Dx Dx Dx I'll come back later......... x_x

Umm...I've had alot of sweatdrop moments, where I say something or someone else says/does something and you can just imagine a huge sweatdrop on everyone's head lol. Oh and I keep doing all those random anime pose/gestures and ppl are like wtf?! and run away screaming...maybe a bit exaggerated but hehe it's funny x3

~Yup ^^ It's probably what I only answer, besides random questions.

~A dango stall? tea room/house thingy? :3 yum

Have fun at the anime festival!!! :D

I wish things like that happened where I live... *mumble grumble mumble* Dx jk

Source(s): You can make it to 50! anime surveys are awsome! xD

Wow, Anime festival - i hope u ve fun ^_^ hmmm there's gonna be something like dat here in a few days as well. My friend's going but i dnt think i am :((

I dont know who Chu is but i guess i cud say a few wrods of comfort - Chu, u ll get plenty other opportunities to go! And i am nt going to the one here either so CHEER UP!!

Copy and paste:

1. What anime related situation have you ever been in? (try to put in more detail. i like creativity)

Well, if you think about it, there can be lots of normal common situations everyone's been in coz many things in anime n manga are real life things. Like walking home from skul (i do that everyday - i walk wit my frnd - its fun :) ); talking to frnds on d phone and stuff (i do dat as well) ; liking your classmates (dat happened to me once but i got over it pretty soon :D ) ; getting asked out (happened lotsa times but i rejected them - you kno its kinda hard to reject someone coz theres this guilt which you ve to get over!!); you and your friend liking the same guy (happened once - the guy asked me out on Valentines day but i rejected him coz i was thinking about my friend - none of us REALLY liked him so it was ok, but i kinda felt sorry for the guy - now i hear that he has a gf so all's well :) ) ; dats some of the situations i ve been in - sorry if its too long :D

2. Do you answer more anime related questions than other questions?

Definitely - most of my answers are here.

3. Name an occupation that relates to your username

I dunno - a ninja!? Or maybe a female bodyguard!

I almost forgot - Don't stop the surveys, keep them coming. They are fun to answer!!!

Source(s): Me, Myself and I XD

this one

yep

no idea ^_^

I wants to go to Japan T.T

• Anime festival!!!! O______o Can u take me with you??? Pws!!! ^^

Ooow that takes too much mental effort!!! I cant think of anything! Aww T_T My head is empty! ><

I answer AQ most of the time! =]

My nickname....lol I dont think there is sth like that related to my name! xDDD

Sweet dreams! ^^ *hugglez*

Not sure

Not sure

??????

oh well one time Naruto came to me and asked me if i wanted to be a ninja. i said no cuz i had a science test tomorrow and something told me that this wouldnt be a 1 hour trip. :p

.... yes

... there's Light. :D and that one song on Spiral that Hiyono keeps on singing.

• niam

>>....well me and my freiend went to a picninc, and like 3 seconds after I got my ice cream it totally fell on me.... sorry it's the best I can do on dhort notice.

>> Yea pretty much

>>Accounting??