Anime Survey #36 (New and old randomness)?

I'm so sleepy that I'm starting to get typos on this thing. oh well. i'll try my best. i just want to ask you some random anime questions before sleeping... in a few days, i have some announcements: i'm going to Japan-town for an anime festival. i can't wait to go there. chu's staying home, but help him... show more I'm so sleepy that I'm starting to get typos on this thing. oh well. i'll try my best. i just want to ask you some random anime questions before sleeping...

in a few days, i have some announcements:

i'm going to Japan-town for an anime festival. i can't wait to go there.

chu's staying home, but help him cheer up. i won't give anyone details about it. i don't know it personally.

copy and paste. sorry for the long wait. if you don't do as i say, this survey will be updated very slowly with each passing time.

Here's quesstions: copy and psate

1. what anime related situation have you ever been in? (try to put in more detail. i like creativity)

2. do you answer more anime related questions than other questions?

3. name an occupation that relates to your username

there, i can only do three. guess i won't make it to anime survey #50. well, no one cares.

nite everyone

don't forget to star please