I am a member of the Marine Corps reserves and popped positive for marijuana?

I am a member of the Marine Corps reserves and popped positive for marijuana. I submitted my paperwork for an Administrative Separation with an Other Than Honorable discharge 1 and a half years ago. My 1st Sgt tells me every drill that I am getting out soon but every drill nothing happens. I am trying to figure... show more I am a member of the Marine Corps reserves and popped positive for marijuana.

I submitted my paperwork for an Administrative Separation with an Other Than Honorable discharge 1 and a half years ago. My 1st Sgt tells me every drill that I am getting out soon but every drill nothing happens. I am trying to figure out what would happen if I stopped attending drill sense I am going to end up getting an Other Than Honorable discharge anyway. Is it true that if I miss 9 drills I will eventually be separated?