Did I answer these Spanish questions right?

Our class has been trying to teach Spanish ourselves and the teacher has been out all week, and the substitutes don't know Spanish, and yet we move on despite we don't know what we're doing?

Anyways, these are the Questions I had to answer and I would appreciate if you could help me and tell me if they're correct or not.

Choose

1. Donde _______, senor?

A. trabajas B. trabajas Ud.

I chose B

2. Amigo, que _________?

A. buscas B. busca Ud.

I chose A

Best Answer

yes you are right. Ud. is formal.

1. B

2. A

1 Donde trabaja usted Senor?

2 Amigo que buscas?

Donde trabaja senor... Tecnicaly it supouse to be the second one.. because.. it it says senor.. that mean that is really formal.. bus.. if you have to use de second one.. is gonna be without that s in trabajas.. just.. check taht you copied this ok.. if your paper... says trabaja Ud.. then is the second one.....

Amigo, que buscas??

a is right.. just check question 1...

There's a mistake in answer 1 B, when you use senor, you shouldn't use the "s" in the verb the way you use it for "TU".

The correct should be: Donde trabaja Ud. senor?

the second one is OK.

Source(s): lf

for number 1, i think you mean "Donde trabaja, senor" without the "s"

but yes that's right

• Lawrie

First question: ¿ Cómo está usted ? Pablo could have said: "encantado" Well, if you ask a question and look at the watch, what is the logical idea ? If the girls were boys, he could have said: "adiós" El amigo de Carmen se llama Fernando ( I think, you didn't provide the necessary information ) No sé cómo es Fernando ni quién es el amigo de Pablo. Tampoco sé quién no es feo. Pablo es cortés What symbols ? Next time provide the information

both are right. except i think you meant trabaja ud. not trabajas ud.

si senor

You're right

B.A

Ud. (usted) it's a formal You