Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How does starvation mode feel?

Do you feel lightheaded? can you feel anything? what does it feel like?

Update:

hmmm... i think i'm in starvation mode... i'm hungry yo.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you feel light headed and dizzy especially when you stand up or walk around - you feel nauseated and sick with pains in your stomach and even chest sometimes, you are hungry but feel if you eat you will be sick but when you do eat you cant stop and go crazy like you have never eaten before.

• 1 decade ago

you know what it feels like, it hurts for one and you hate your body so much you start to despise food and you start hating the fact it exists then you start hating the fact your body needs food you go insane (especially in the grocery store) you get EXTREME mood swings and your excruciatingly tired i know some of you are going to say your in america you dont have the right to say youve been starving well fast for a month straight and youll see what i mean the worst month of my whole life!!! but in an indirect way i KINDA felt what starving people felt but i was lucky i only had to not eat or drink for 15 hours a day then i got dinner at the end of each day... some pple arent so lucky all i know is is that i am going to make sure i can do everything i can to those in need to take there pain from them... since its awful

• 7 years ago

It feels disorientated. Don't do it. Just don't.

• 1 decade ago

Like ****, it feels like ****, like you are dizzy, tired, and can't perform any physical tasks, it feels like ****.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would imagine it would hurt.

and you get angry..

or you feel like dying

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.