Whats a good coming of age song?

Ok so for my advanced english class we have to make a cd with coming of age songs for a coming of age book. My book is "Catcher in the Rye." I have 2 songs but i need one more. Know any good ones that can be for this book. Written in the first person, The Catcher in the Rye follows Holden's experiences in New... show more Ok so for my advanced english class we have to make a cd with coming of age songs for a coming of age book. My book is "Catcher in the Rye."
I have 2 songs but i need one more. Know any good ones that can be for this book.

Written in the first person, The Catcher in the Rye follows Holden's experiences in New York City in the days following his expulsion from Pencey Prep, a college preparatory school. As Holden shares his experiences, it becomes evident that he is talking from a mental facility where he is being psychoanalyzed.