OLTL fans...Who else was disappointed by Adrianna's return? ?

I bet she's going to be pregnant by Rex. Who thinks I'm right?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Welcome back Eveyln Evil! OR NOT! Thats exactly what that woman is! She's evil. Who's more toxic than her? HER MOTHER Dorian! All we have here is Dorians up and coming clone!

So lets pretend she stays? Gigi and Rex will NEVER get to have a shot at the happiness they deserve. What about Shane? Trust me, he will never get to know his father the way he should, and knowing Adrianna, she will try and do somthing retarded like make Rex choose either her or his son.

I hope like hell she isn't pregnant. Knowing soap operas, though, she most likely is to have a whole other story in the works. Don't we have enough prego people around though? Jessica/Tess, and Starr? Thats enough for now, heh.

They'll probably just keep her on the back burner for another story line if they get rid of her right away anyhow.

Lets see what happens. :P

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I thought she was gone for good to pursue other interests? I hope she doesn't mess up Rex and GiGis relationship now that they are finally together after so many years apart. And when Adrianna called Rex from Paris last week I thought he told her he didnt want their marriage to work and to move on.

• Lola
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Oh I was ! She can do some damage, even if she is back short term.

Adriana could limit who visits Rex, first of all----ouch for Gigi for sure.

If she is pregnant, she is going to end up having the baby without Rex by her side, because his heart now openly belongs to Gigi.

• Jewels
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The evil l'il heffa probably got knocked up by some French painter or model or something, and wants to pass it off as Rex's!

Seriously.

But if she IS pregnant for Rex ... I wouldn't be surprised at all! It seems the writers of the soaps never fail to take every opportunity to turn up the shock-o-meter!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I knew she was coming back and she's not staying too long because she left the show. I doubt if she's pregnant. I'd like to slap her for the way she's treating Gigi. Too many pregnant ones on there now.

• Laci
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Adriana left the show. She's only back for a short time. I don't think she's pregnant only because she's almost gone for good. But if she were staying, it sure would make it interesting. Good thinking!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's like a bee, or nat, or something; she just won't go away!

She better not be pregnant. That's all I'll say.

• 1 decade ago

no way, she has been out of town forever, i dont think they even consumated their marriage. even if she is, screw her. i used to love her, but she is a loser now. u know the actress is married to david fumero right? (christian vega)

pls answer my oltl question! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApDay...

• 1 decade ago

I don't think she is, bc she is not staying, she is only here until he is better and then she will be gone again. I knew she was coming but still when I seen her face I was like NOOO!

• 1 decade ago

oh god i hate her,i hope she leaves soon,i want Rex and Gigi and i want Gigi to shut shane up already...:)

tmjr

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.