Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why the republicans are losing the White House? ?

Is it the Economy or the War.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the state of union is looking bad, real bad. Im talking were at war in two nations, no one is helping us, our economy is the worst its been since the great depression, more americans are in jail than ever, were falling behind in education, our environment is about to collapse, and I just got a 600$ bill from the hospital even though I pay $600 a month in health insurance (the insurance company paid $400!) and the gulf between the rich and poor has been widening every year for the past seven years. And it "just so happens" that a Republican is president

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think it is both but a little bit more.

McCain has inherited Dubya's arrogant habit of telling US citizens that are hurting that everything is fine - the US voters may have made mistakes before but they can smell that sort of BS a long way away.

• VC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They don't really care anymore. They looted and pillaged for 8 years and are fine with leaving for 4 years. They will make a movie in 50 years about what happened in the last 8 years.

They will call it "Suicide Nation, American Conspiracies"

• 1 decade ago

HA. The republicans won't be losing the white house. The democrats had a perfect chance to take the white house this year, but they ruined their chances when they picked Obama. I won't lie. I think Hillary would have had a pretty good shot at winning, but Obama doesn't stand a chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This is generally the way things work, the incumbent party always has a harder time than the party that is challenging.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ignorance

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The White House isn't lost; it's still right there on Pennsylvania Ave. McCain will be moving in in January.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why the republicans are losing the White House

Yur gramer ain't gudd. You must be one of Comrade Lenin's useful idiots.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"It's the Economy, Stupid"

-Bill Clinton, 1992

• 1 decade ago

i think the war has sparked some of this economic downfall..so like dominoes...everything is starting to fall

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.