Rinzy

What type of swimsuit for my body type?

I am 5'6" and about 180lbs. I'm not fat - just thick, my weight is distributed evenly so I still have curves but I have big boobs and thighs and a bit of a tummy. I usually wear mens board shorts since they are longer with a tankini but it just looks dumpy. I want a girlier look while remaining comfortable.

Favorite Answer

1. Wear block colours. Don't go for prints because they will only make ur hips and boobs look bigger.

2. U can either wear a bikini or one piece.

(rules apply to both)

a. bikini. try and wear a bikini that bottoms have a higher cut as opposed to boylegs or something. this will make ur legs look longer and draw attention away from your thighs. ( its also a very girly look). also go for a bandau top with a small detail or someting so that it draws attention away from your boobs. if u follow these rules and u feel confortable in a bikini - thats what i recommend. u wont notice ur stomach.

b. one piece. one again go for block colour and small detail with a higher cut at the legs. if u are worried about your stomach then try a swimsuit with a small belt in the same colour to disguise ur tummy.

3. dont wear boadshorts. unless they are knee level and very loose (highly unfashionable) then they will cut u off at the thighs and make them look even bigger.

4. steer clear of monokinis - they will make ur stomach look bigger because of the cut outs.

5. wear what makes u feel comfrtable. if u dont like my advice dont follow it but i just have to warn you that what i wrote will work wonders.

good luck... hope i helped

I think a one piece wuld look cute with board shorts/girl trunks if u dont like ur thighs but u cood wear a bikini im sure it wont look bad=]

Your a Pear (bottom heavy). Boyshorts and a triangle top would be cute on you. You need to down play your lower half and make your upper body look bigger. Wear a print on top to bring the eyes up and a solid on bottom.

a cute one piece will show off your curves. pair it with a matching skirt instead of the board shorts. It'll be really comfy and make you feel so cute and girly. i love to have a swim skirt over my suits. :D

A slim fit one-piece would look really nice on your figure =] Anything from Target to Juicy Couture would work fine! Good luck && hope this helps! --OLiViA!

you could wear a tankini and bottoms w/ a skit connected, still girly but covers a little more.

Wearing a one-piece is kind of like wearing a corset. It sucks you in and shapes you a little.

• Sosumi

Wear a supportive halter top and a boy-short type bottom.

Bikini

• 1 Piece.