Amy D asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

ok i always had a feeling that.............?

i always kinda thought my friend liked me and i asked him for some advice cause my friend likes her friend who is a guy and he gave me reallly good advice and then we started talking about people we like and then he waz talking about this girl he started to like about 5 days ago and i have had a crush on him and i feel really jealous i'm so confused help me to understand what i should do!?

Favorite Answer

okay, be honest with him. if that doesn't work, then at least you tried. i used to have the same problem with this kid i used to know. we would spend all night talking about everything. he got a girlfriend, but since he was always hanging out with me, she broke up with him. i told him how i felt and he ended up feeling the same way. we never dated, but just spent a lot of time together. we aren't together now because he was too proud to ever ask me out (kinda glad though, things worked out well with the bf i have), but he has told me since that he misses me and that he wished things would have worked out differently.

you never know unless you try. he just might be the one. good luck!

Talk to your friends about this guy you like, his friends if you know them, and find out things you have in common. Find some places and times you can be alone together to talk, sounds like you already have...low pressure just hanging out. After you're already talking about small stuff and things you both like, tell him you like being with him, talking to him, things you like about him...flirt a little and make sure you are going to hang out or meet at school functions...setting up another low pressure date.

If he doesn't ask you out after knowing him better, then you may have to do it yourself ...but chances are if you show him you like being with him alone he will see you are interested and you'll know if it will work making it romantic and more than friends. Just make it clear if he doesn't take the hint if he seems shy. He's going to be flattered by that even if he's not interested and now you at least know what's going on. There's nothing wrong at all with giving him advice and being his friend, then asking him out...I hope it works for you.

You need to try to be open with each other if you can, cause if you know how you both feel then maybe things can develop or establish how you exactly feel about each other.

I need a girlfriend too. I know how you feel.