Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

has any body taken generic zoloft for panic and anxiety?

im looking for people that have taken generic zoloft (sertraline) and have had good success with it....im going to take it and i am having a hard time getting my self to take it because my fear of something bad coming from it....im taking it for anxiety and panic so please only good success stories.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I take it every day. It's much cheaper and has the same formula as Zoloft.

It is working very well. I've never had a minute of trouble with it, and I feel it's a success. Don't be afraid of it. I don't even know you but I want you to have some help with your panic. If you don't take it, you will never know how it can help you. Nothing bad will happen. At the very worst you may need to increase dosage, but you should have no side effects. Good luck to you. Take a pill! :-)

• Gloria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I am single mum. I have been suffering for panic attacks for some 15 years now, though it was not until recently I understood what they were. They were progressively getting stronger and more frequent, stopping me from some days even leaving my house. I read this book and it all made perfect sense.

I am not saying I was not terrified of putting theory to action, I was more scared of that than the next attack! But I decided to view it as a game, one I had control of and could therefore not lose!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi

I found this really great FREE ebook about anxiety and panic attacks titled: "Code Red: Kill Panic! Annihilate Anxiety!! Now!!!"

Inside this Free report, you'll discover:

- What Are Panic Attacks And Anxiety?

- Triggers & Causes Of Anxiety & Panic Attacks

- Therapies & Remedies For Anxiety & Panic Attacks

- How To Survive With Anxiety & Panic Disorder

- How To Stop Panic Attacks Forever

- etc., etc.

To grab your free report (while it's still free) simply click on the link below.

PS: You can thank me after you have read it.

• 1 decade ago

I've taken a lot of medications in the past for bi-polar, anxiety, depression, and paranoid schizophrenia . But I took the regular Zoloft and it didn't really help me. Actually to be honest no medications ever worked for me. So ended up stoping all of them and worked on everything myself. And when I felt anxious or nervous I would smoke some weed, and I would clam down. It helped me relax and feel better. And honestly that's the only thing that has ever helped. You probably don't want to do that because weed is looked down upon, but it's not half as bad as alcohol. Alcohol, makes people depressed, weed makes people happy. Alcohol makes people angry, weed makes people..well...happy. Alcohol makes people drive drunk and potentially kill people, weed makes people too lazy to even think about driving. Alcoholic fathers and mothers abuse their children, pothead mothers and fathers usually don't and are more mellow and understanding. It should be legal, and alcohol shouldn't.

Source(s): Sorry to push like that but its the truth and it's my answer.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've taken it but I don't have a success story for you. Sorry.

Xanax works the best for me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.