What size of car speakers do I need?

I have a 2000 Chrysler LHS and my two front door speakers are blow. I want to replace them but dont know what size to get. How easy is it to install them?

I have a 2000 Chrysler LHS and my two front door speakers are blown. I want to replace them but dont know what size to get. How easy is it to install them?

yes its an infinity system

yes its an infinity system

Best Answer

For the 2000 Chrysler LHS the speaker locations and sizes are Dash: 3-1/2" and Front door: 6-3/4". As for installing the speakers it mostly depends on how your door panel comes off. once the door panel is off all you have to do is unscrew and unplug the old speaker from the door, and replace with the new ones.

Car Speakers Sizes

5.25 in. speaker and you have to remove the entire door panel for each speaker.

if your used to removing door panels, easy, if not, not so easy

good luck

try 6 and a halfs

i assume you mean they're blown...

first off does your car have the infinity system?