Is this a good build?

I'm looking to build a pc that will last me for a while. I'm not an extreme gamer, nor do i do a whole lot of multitasking, but i would like a computer that is powerful and will be able to run what i need for a good amount of time. This is what I'm thinking: -Thermaltake Armor Series VA8003BWS Black Full Tower... show more I'm looking to build a pc that will last me for a while. I'm not an extreme gamer, nor do i do a whole lot of multitasking, but i would like a computer that is powerful and will be able to run what i need for a good amount of time. This is what I'm thinking:

-Thermaltake Armor Series VA8003BWS Black Full Tower Case w/ 25CM Fan

-EVGA 512-P3-N878-AR GeForce 9800 GTX+ SSC Edition 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

-PC Power & Cooling Silencer PPCS750QBL 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI NVIDIA SLI Certified (Dual 8800 GTX and below) CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

-ASUS Maximus II Formula LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard

-Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 Wolfdale 3.33GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80570E8600

any guru advice would be gretly appreciated.
Update: yeah, i forgot to mention RAM. the mobo supports up to 16gb, but i was going to run either 4gb or 8gb with 64 bit vista. the board is SLI capable and comes with a SupremeFX X-Fi Audio Card, so i wasn't worried about audio. i know this seems like it might be too much for someone who isn't into high end... show more yeah, i forgot to mention RAM. the mobo supports up to 16gb, but i was going to run either 4gb or 8gb with 64 bit vista. the board is SLI capable and comes with a SupremeFX X-Fi Audio Card, so i wasn't worried about audio. i know this seems like it might be too much for someone who isn't into high end gaming or graphic design, i just want this to be able to keep up with the latest software for as long as possible. plus i've been checking out Crysis (mostly an xbox 360 gamer) and i want to be able to run it on my 22" monitor.
i didn't write anything about harddrives because they are so easy to come by nowadays, so i figured i would start with the main stuff first.