Statics asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

How to remain feeling good and not tired after masturbation?

I always feel guilty after masturbation,but sometimes I do not feel guilty but I'm so tired and lose concentration. How can I prevent from all of this feeling?

Best Answer

GUILTY

Feeling guilty is due to lack of correct sex education, at the correct time from a correct source. Drop guilt. I will tell you why.

TIRED

The human sexual response in male has excitement phase, the plateau phase and orgasm followed by refractory phase.

After orgasm what you feel is "DEEP RELAXATION", which is misinterpreted as tiredness/weakness owing to guilt and lack of scientific knowledge. From toe to top there are neuro-humoral-musculo-skeletal changes that are beneficial to the human body. It is nature given free tonic.

Just as you feel drowsy (not tired) after a sumptuous meal at a party and you are inclined to take a nap (siesta) after heavy meal, so too, the satisfaction after masturbation has a DEEP RELAXING EFFECT and it is easier to sleep after venting the pent up sexual feelings.

THROW AWAY THE GUILT JUST NOW?

Here I present scientific reason (without medical jargon).

As a boy matures, it is nature that brings about development of reproductive system to ensure propagation of species. There are only three ways the semen can come out.

[1] Sexual Intercourse

[2] Masturbation

[3] Nocturnal emission (Night fall, wet dreams)

The SAFE and BEST substitute to sex is masturbation. The friction that happens in the hand mimics that which happens in the vagina. It is so simple. Masturbation gives control over your surging sexual impulses in your own hands. It benefits society because undesirable things like incest, eve teasing are avoidable. It gives biological tonic as a bonus. It is easier to do sexual intercourse because you have practiced with hand.

To feel good is normal because nature has designed sex to trigger GOOD FEELING by release of endorphins in brain. (Otherwise who would take the trouble of doing the gymnastics of sex?)

EXAMPLE TO REMOVE GUILT

and enable healthy living:

Mango will ripen in its own natural season, whether you pluck it or not.

If you do not pluck, ripe mangoes will drop down.

It is not nature's fault that you do not marry/have sex at that age.

Semen is being manufactured 24 x 7 and has to have a way out, just as urine and stools have to. Do you see that the process of maturation that consists of Sexual Arousal is nature/god given? Know that release of semen is indispensable natural body function accompanied by GOOD FEELING.

(Otherwise, investigations would be required to check if you are normal.)

You have asked a billion dollar question. At this very moment, same question is in the minds of millions of people, boys and girls, parents and teachers, people of all ages, but they do not have access to correct medical knowledge.

I hope this answers your question and you FEEL GOOD.

Please feel free to ask if you have any doubts.

Dr. Ashok Koparday

Consultant Sex Therapist

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): remain feeling good tired masturbation: https://tinyurl.im/hYCgi

Guilt is inlaid from being a child, and masturbation was seen as wrong. Now you are an adult (i hope! lol) and you still occasionally feel that guilt. But you shouldn't because it is completley natural, and healthy for you, especially if you are single.

I can be hard to climax on your own, and it is time consuming having to "do it yourself" lol, so no wonder you feel tired. Perhaps you should get some new material to make you "finish" quicker.

Goodluck

Ways To Not Feel Tired

Be blue! Weirdly, azure shades have been proven to experience a positive effect on your can to exercise regularly and resist bad foods. So, wear violet, eat from blue plates and watch the pounds drop off!

Music making you eat more. According to a study by the journal Psychology and also Marketing, soft, classical tunes encourage you to take time over your mealtime, so you consume more food. So, switch off – silence will always make you more aware of what you’re adding your mouth.

Aim for a 300- to 400-calorie meal.

Be blue! Weirdly, azure shades have been proven to have a positive effect on your will probably to exercise regularly and withstand bad foods. So, wear orange, eat from blue plates and watch the pounds drop off!

Aim for a 300- in order to 400-calorie meal.

It’s Friday brunch time and you just can’t stop going back regarding seconds. But hang on! Stop for the minute and suck on a supplementary strong mint. The flavour can put you off that next plate of chicken korma/roast beef/sushi medley.