The best of Eastern Europe?

Hi guys! I am travelling through Europe with a friend in 2010 and am allowing approx 2 weeks for Eastern Europe. We are looking for amazing food and a cultural experience rather than drinking and crazy nightlife! Which of the following countries are worth squeezing into a 2 week time frame and are any of these not... show more Hi guys! I am travelling through Europe with a friend in 2010 and am allowing approx 2 weeks for Eastern Europe. We are looking for amazing food and a cultural experience rather than drinking and crazy nightlife! Which of the following countries are worth squeezing into a 2 week time frame and are any of these not recommended for our purposes?

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thanks a lot for your help! :D