Where are some good places to go in Portland, Oregon?

I'm going to Portland, Oregon from October 18th-22nd. Where are some good places to go while I'm here. I would like to find great places to shop and eat, anything halloween related that'sis going on, a concert or poetry/arts event would be cool, some bars and awesome dance clubs to go to at night and anything else... show more I'm going to Portland, Oregon from October 18th-22nd. Where are some good places to go while I'm here. I would like to find great places to shop and eat, anything halloween related that'sis going on, a concert or poetry/arts event would be cool, some bars and awesome dance clubs to go to at night and anything else that you can think of that would be good. The only place I know of that I want to go to is the Portland City Grill.... any other suggestions? let me know. Thanks in advance!
Update: Oh and with the restaraunts, I would love to find a great vegetarian or vegan place so if anyone knows of any, that would be wonderful. oh and I love vegetarian sushi so that would be a plus!