First time pregnancy...any good tips or advice?

im 19 and 33 weeks pregnant with my first, a little boy <3 I dont have anyone in my family to turn too...is there any good advice or tips I should know about to help me along the way?
Update: no the father isn't in the picture. he left once he found out. my mother is in prison. my dad took off before i was born. my grandma died and i have no siblings. therefor i have no one to turn too.
Update 2: I was going to take child birth classes but where I live they cost $50 which I think is rediculous. I'm doing this all alone and would rather spend $50 on diapers than a class. my son needs more stuff than me..that's just the way I look at it. you've all been so helpful and I appreciate it alot!... show more I was going to take child birth classes but where I live they cost $50 which I think is rediculous. I'm doing this all alone and would rather spend $50 on diapers than a class. my son needs more stuff than me..that's just the way I look at it.

you've all been so helpful and I appreciate it alot!

thank you <3