Where are McCain's singing children?

It seems that crazy Californians love Obama so much they have children sing for them? Or doesnt McCain have the time to hire 22 people to film children singing?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • y n
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

good question. there was another politician who had children singing for him. he was adored by children . he took them from their homes and educated them in a special way. his name --ADOLPH HITLER--

McCain probably won't buy singers he is not a fad. he is a great American who will be a great president because he really cares about America not just about being president.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it fairly is a seven-month old video of a music that grew to develop into into part of a Black historic previous social gathering in February 2009. President Obama grew to develop into into deemed a noteworthy problem interior the context of Black historic previous Month because he's the first African-American to be elected President of united statesa.. it fairly is getting used to misinform human beings even as the tremendous historic previous of the music isn't given, fairly as too many human beings purely position self belief in sound bites. President Bush had no such massive distinction and in all probability does now no longer be a sturdy problem to have exciting for the era of Black historic previous Month through utilising reality he's Caucasian.

• 1 decade ago

Kinda reminds you of the Hitler era or North Korea, doesn't it?

I hope that McCain isn't "honored" in such a fashion. We don't need small children brainwashed like that, since government schools do such a good job of it anyway.

• 1 decade ago

well being a Multi millionaire he certainly has the money!

maybe no one likes him that much to do it for free!

maybe they should hire elizabeth hasselback to write a song

i am sure some of the republican women would organize to sing it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I cannot stop laughing. Annoyed saying glazed little eyes.lol.....What did they sing? "I want to teach the World to sing in perfect harmony"?

Really sick to see that.

• 1 decade ago

Now that is scary. It was sickening, watching those glazed little eyes while they sang hymns to Obama.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you think that is sick, you should see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYbOjM-ngnU

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.